Ex the movie

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ex the movie

Ok perhaps that is over egging it but we made our promo film on Wednesday night. I found a size 60 actor, we dressed him as a policeman and filmed in an underpass in Waterloo. Very exciting and I just hope the finished film is as good as the rushes. We really have found the face of 'M' and there is a picture in my shed on the Unbound site.  http://unbound.co.uk/books/ex

I feel utterly destroyed and exhausted with promoting Ex - I have spent at least 2 hours every single day since the 6th August. In 7 weeks we have raised £890 for terminally ill children in Shooting Star Children's Hospice. I am going to give my two fellow Unbounders a huge hug when I see them for their efforts - it is worth it and both Unbound and Tony and Luke have offered huge support but it is the thanks I have had from Kate at Shooting Star that has made it worthwhile. We have ordered their big cheque!

As I have said before this is trail blazing for ABCtales so that others from this site can get published in the same way. Huge thanks to those from ABC who have already pledged - please do pledge those who have not. I need 33 more. Laurie x

Love the whole thing!

You've set a blistering pace for this Abc/Unbound collaboration, Laurie. I don't know how you managed it but very well done.