Collections?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Collections?

Hiya,

Name is Floh and I am completely new here. Only one question, please, (out of many) -- how do I do this with the 'collection'? I've looked and looked and cannot figure it out. Thing is, I have a book, one or more short stories and tens of poems. Before things get messy I thought I should ask.

Many thanks :-)

I think the daily limit for posting stories and poems is three. Best thing is to do morsels of a story (say 1000-2000 words per post) so people don't get daunted by how much there is to read. 

Thanks blighters! I will keep this in mind.

Hi Reaverlands.  Creating collections allows you to logically categorise your submissions.  For example if you look at my page you will see that I have created two collections one is 'scratch's prose' the other is 'scratch's poetry'  what's in what speaks for itself I think.  You too can use the collections facility.  Here's how:

When you put a story in the submission box on your edit page you will see the option for 'collections'.  If you've written a story create a collection called 'Reaverand's prose' (or whatever) and when you save the piece it will appear as the first story in your prose collection.  

There's no limit to how many collection you can have, you might have one for crime, one for fantasy etc etc.  Blighters is right about there being a limit of three submissions per day per member and there is also a maximum word limit for each seperate piece too (2.5k) so if you have a single story that exceeds that it will need to be posted in more that one episode.

I hope that helps.  Good luck!

Peter.

Thanks, Peter! Dunnit. Best of luck to you too! :-)