Egg problem

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Egg problem

One of my eggs has just escaped.

There was a rip in the carton, the egg must have fallen through the hole and rolled across the kitchen. 

Does this happen a lot? Should I build a fence around my egg carton?

No splatty crunch and a trail of give away goo?  Something's afoot.

Alas, I found the egg-remnants on the floor at the far end of the worktop, the egg-escapee clearly hadn't reckoned on gravity. Out of the frying pan and onto the floor, as they say

I genuinely didn't understand why I kept finding eggs buried in my garden. 

I'm very good with the egg problem. Not so good with other more abstract problems. Firstly, treat your egg with the utmost courtesy. Give it a good home.Lullaeggs are good.  Eggs like cardboard. If that doens't work, or even if it does, smash its head in. Hope this helps. 

Boil it, take its guts out (eat them) invert it in the cup of confinement and then hit it so hard with a spoon its arse breaks.  Simultaneously recite a variation of an inane child's nursery rhyme.  Great start.

I'm appalled by the casual cruelty revealed in the comments above.   Eggs have feelings too you know.  What that poor egg needs is therapy not the harsh treatment suggested by the above said comments.  I am today forming a charity to help these poor battered and abandoned eggs.  Join  the newly formed ' Action Against Cruelty to  Eggs Campaign' Membership is just £500 per year of which ten percent  will go towards sponsoring one egg for its entire life.  The other ninety percent will go towards sponsoring me for my entire life.  Come on, please give generously.  You know you want to!

Count me in Moya!  Now, where did I put that spoon...