Religion Eh?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Religion Eh?

Catholicism: dontcha just luvvit! In Paraguay a 10 year old girl was raped and is now pregnant and doctors say that her frame is 'too slight' to support a full term pregnancy and she may well die. What does the church do? That was really a rhetorical question as we know the answer to that. They say that she can't have an abortion as it's 'against god's will.' What about her right to life? They both might die! Fucking insane. I wonder what Tina Fey whoops sorry Sarah Palin has to say about it. Sarah Fey had said that if a father rapes his daughter and she gets pregnant then she would countenance the parties involved 'to choose life.' Which lives do you choose here?

I agree, its disgusting, and makes religion look very bad. Not prioritising the life of the 10 year old is just crazy and inhumane. (As if religion isn't already looking very bleak at the moment with so called Islamic groups putting people to death, kidnapping schoolgirls, massacreing schoolkids and students, raping women of alternative religions. - in God's name? No I don't think that is any defence for any of it.)

I think its a bit easy to blame religion more to blame maybe certain indivuals who are using religion to. PropergAte hate and injustice.

Stephen d