human rights issue

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
human rights issue

If your like me and recieve constant stream of emails coming from america youll know this is wrong and inhumane and could be causing indivuals series problems. There is an issue of pyscological abuse within these constant mails. Recently an older women killed herself in the uk because of been constantly harrassed by such people. Some one should say something to the americann goverment and stop it. They must realise it is wrong. More abuses courtsey of the usa.

If you do not know what I mean try reading robin allots, the power of the word thesis, robin allot is a cambridge educated english philosopher and greatly respected and then think of people with mental illness and how these streams of abusive mails could amount to pyscological abuses.

Stephen d

What do these emails say, thornwood? And who, exactly, is sending them? Curious in New York. 

Rich

They are emails always trying to sell stuff and spiritual kind othemnails saying things like get in touch with your gaurdian angel and other stuff like this. It is costant every day. I unsubscribe but they keep sending them somedays up to 20 of them. It is easy to say just delete them and I do but in the context of someone who is having mental health issues is a bit different I feel. My email inbox is private. Would we allow such people to send 20 letters a day through our post and not get annonyed. Like I said they all come from america. I dont think uk law would allow it.

Stephen d

I think the mails that state they know who my gardian angel is and to send them money to find out more is especially distatsteful and could imagine some vulnerable people responding to and being conned by this crap.

Stephen d

How can I show the emails I am recieving online. Is there anyway I can. Just to show how bad this is. Clearly one way to deal with it is to sue them in the European courts showing the pyscological damage they could be doing and taken into account the person has mental health issue.

Stephen d

Sue the american goverment for failing to stop them.

Stephen d

Hudson moon I will take photos of the emails to show how series it is but how can I get them to you.

Stephen d

Sorry. Ive probably said enough. When you have mental health issues you have no rights. Oh hees a scitso dont listen to him but I feel what the original post is about is credibile but sorry for goin on.

Stephen d

Think b4 you speak...thinnk b4 you speak....arghhhhhhhh

Anyway,but.I do have rights im a uk citizen remember us who faught and defeated facism...yes enuf now.

Stephen d

Sorry. One more thing about this. Some of the mails are advertising british services yet they are all sent from the usa. Is this because the usa cant be sued in the european courts. Pity as there is clearly a good case against them. Another one. Humans feelings matter america, yes tis true.

Stephen d

Though to be honest though. Clearly shady buisness is not the fault of the citizen and our goverment makes some shady decisions too. So I take back my last statement condemming america. I have to or itll play around in my head all day. Anyway really enough now. Sorry for goinonandonandon. Crikey. Thinkbeforeyouspeak. Is an issue. Sorry.

Stephen d

One last thing. The goverment can be ok to. Honest well we need th dont we. Do we not. Dont fancy living in anarchy. Mad max an all that. What about the vunerable. So sorry goverment coughs just try be nicer. Sorry.

Stephen d

Is it not possible to ignore those e-mail or just delete them from the inbox?

Yeah ive decided to just delete them and to take a deep breath, just the nature of some tpes of mental illness, almost get highly strung at times and almost dont think but your right drumkit, just ignore them.

Stephen d