Clear Poetry - submissions please!

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Clear Poetry - submissions please!

Happy New Year all!

As some of you know I haven't had much time to spend on ABC Tales of late, but I'm hoping to rectify that in 2015.

I had a great year writing-wise and managed to get a few poems accepted here and there - I finally feel like a poet!

Having read and submitted to quite a few print and online journals this year, I haven't come across too many which reflect my own personal taste - that is, poetry which is accessible and approachable. So I thought I'd start my own online journal/blog - Clear Poetry!

I'll be launching the blog in the next couple of weeks and I see it being a weekly thing where I publish a minimum of two poems by a featured poet. I've already accepted work by three excellent poets but I need more - which is where you come in!

Further details can be found at clearpoetry.wordpress.com

Hope to hear from you!

Ben

Hello Ben 

Happy new year to you!

What a coincidence that I have started this group on facebook today (link below) and I happen to read your post here! ;)  Though I can by no means call myself a poet, its good to find someone who believes that poetry should be accessible.  I look forward to reading your work and wish you all the best for your blog. 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Accessible-Poetry/883606385003865

Hi Ben,

So this is 2015, and a Happy New Year to you.

I joined this site less than 20 minutes ago. So I'm wondering where to send a poem to you to read.

Best

Cleveland

www.clevelandwgibson.co.uk

Welcome to ABC Cleveland. If you visit Ben's blog and click on the "submit" link, you should find what you're looking for. Happy New Year to all!

Not sure if I have anything to send you Ben but well done for doing this. Too many of us writers sit around waiting to get asked to the party. Far better to get the party started for ourselves and others. Good luck!

I am very interested! I LOVE poetry, and would love to show you a couple pieces. May I please submit something?