Unbound And The Man-Booker

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
Unbound And The Man-Booker

This is what's in store for celticman's 'Lily Poole'.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/booker-prize/10986394/Man-Booke...

Good on you scratch. You're some story-teller!

"This is what's in store for celticman's 'Lily Poole'.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/booker-prize/10986394/Man-Booke..."

Or indeed Lavadis's 'Ex'

Bloody Hell Ewan!  Of course Lavadis' 'Ex'... sheer unadulterated unputdownable quality.

PS sorry Lavadis.

PPS and you too Ewan.  Venga 'Gibbous House'!

:-) yes

Don't listen to there brain-washing Scratch. You've got to take sides. I want one of those booker things.

Well you originaly told me you wanted one of those man things but if you've changed your mind so you shall celticman, so you shall.

kiss

a bit of a man is better than no man at all. Sounds like a girls' night out.

Well celt you might as well know about my intentions regarding making a pledge right from the outset.  I definitely intend to pledge.

I was shaking and my legs felt floppy under me, like strips of paper. Tiny ran two steps and grabbed Ma's arm. 'Stop it, stop fighting'. (Tony Hogan...)

It's all love and peace now. No more dirty tricks. Smear campaigns. Closed-door deals. We can be adult about it. Pledge for me. Please. Please. Please. Say yes. Go on. Go on.

OK.  

I pledge all of my love and some of my money to you (Jack O'Donnell).  

There I've said it now, I feel better somehow.

oh, scratch. I'm all gooey inside.

You're well come.

I want to know what's happened to Uncovering Oneself. Been panting my arse off for more of that but still no increments since early June. I'm hoping he's been cooking it up and saving it for little old me to put out.

Good luck to all three Unbounders. Nothing like a bit of elfy competition and it looks like more than modern vanity press/ z-list ex celeb regurge if some geezer's in the Booker T longlist.

yeh, sorry blighters. Uncovering has been on the back shelf. Lots of work needed on novel. Still...lots of work needed on novel. I'll get back to it. Cheers mate.

Apologies back, Celt. It's just that when I find something to get my teeth into, I'm like a demented Russell on heat. Very all or nothing. Completely forgot about Lily needing the ultimate brush-up before publication. Happy to wait for more.