Fight Night:Chomsky V Benn!

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fight Night:Chomsky V Benn!

Satisfied at witnessing celebs punching each other in the ring(Ouch!) and Stabbing each other in the back in a house symbolic of Milton Keenes(Plastic)I think we're ready for the stakes to be raised!The thing is would they fight?Could they fight?Would each jab and blow be punchuated(Sorry!I'll get me coat!)with an apology?Or should the fight for world peace be a Tag match between Benn/Chomsky V Bush Rumsfeld?Christ if this bout ever came off something or someone would have had to had a visitation from the three witches and their superiors from macbeth!What would the the concotion of potion have to contain?Something a little sronger than the "Liver of a Jew"or the "Finger of a new born child"My teenage daughter scolded me with Eeeeeeee...Daaad!When i read this to her!So to get the impossible world peace!It's going to have to contain something like The heart of christ and the testicles of Chomsky me Finks!

Tony Cook
Anonymous's picture
What are you on? A Chomsky vs Benn match would contain no violence. Both are complete men of peace. They would talk for ever - and be pretty interesting for most of the time - but fisticuffs? Not a chance!
justyn_thyme
Anonymous's picture
I don't think Comsky and Benn have anything to fight about...they're pretty much on the same side....way out there in left field so to say..... ....still funny though...
markbrown
Anonymous's picture
Though, if you picture it, Benn would come back to his corner, sweating, slump down on the stool, they'd take his gumshield out, and instead of sticking a bottle of water in his mouth, the coach with the towel around his neck would poke a delicately smouldering pipe between his bleeding lips...
Ralph
Anonymous's picture
Tony Benn would fail the dope test after thre fight. He is addicted to tea of course that would give him an unfair advantage. Ralph
faithless
Anonymous's picture
nigel benn would have chomsky in about five seconds methinks...
plopdown
Anonymous's picture
Faithless You could have done with Nigel Benn in your corner against The Hen and Dentalplan(Appropriate)Chomsky and Benn would stand more chance with Foreman/frazier than the nitpicking that went on.Why do people only say what they mean when they have exausted themselves!"Well to put it bluntly..." Academia the art of knowing everything but understanding sod all"accept our own bullshit!Total elitism excluding people who don't understand the texts messages that come from their chosen subject studied!
Topic locked