Society Driven

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Society Driven

This is in refrence to a thing on breakfast television (uk) this morning a four yeqar old oes mad all the time and smashes things up, they have tried medecine and every thing but nothing works. 1 in 100 kids suffers this and more but not as extreme as some.

This is what i think might be at the heart of it.

Sensitive Society Driven Disease

i believe this is what lies behind disturbed and disruptive children and is natures way of telling us to slow down or else. In a week when we find that 80% of the caribeen coral reef has been eroded in 25 years because of humans endevours and the poles melting faster could these chidren actually be the key to the worlds survival. With most of these kids they have been proven when tested to have higher than average IQs yet parts of our society still just looking to blame or put down as troublemakers attention seekers or even in extreme cases hiding behind religion and using words as evil and relying usually on medicines, (that dont work or in some cases doing more damage than good)

. A lot of disruptive children end up in lifes of petty crime prison and homelessness drugs ect through a lack of understanding by society as a whole...Yet in a world that seems to be dying faster than anyone could imagine, and with the signs starting to become more apparent, from the depleted fish communitys of the world, the coral reefs erosion, the poles and ozones. Then just like the animal world is affected and acts differently and out of character when natures change is on the way maybe this is what is manifestingit self in the children of today.

Skeeter
Anonymous's picture
Thres a lot of truth in what you say. I work with disruptive children, among others. Often, the pressures of surviving in a society like ours, bombarded with images, faked up desires (can I have a play station? why can't I?), parents under stress because they have to work 50 hours per week to pay their way, etc etc, TV used as anaesthetic, real life is a distant memory: children have nothing concrete to hang on to, and seek attention as a way of squaring the circle. What they want is simple, they want to be cared about.
Topic locked