Goat Biscuits

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Goat Biscuits

Matthew 5:43-48 `You have heard that it was said, "You shall love your neighbour and hate your enemy." But I say to you, 'Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you'. So I pray for the Goat Biscuit, and ask for you all to remember him in your prayers too. If he is alive, may Garibaldi's light enter his soul. If he, like his son, Garibaldi Biscuit Jnr, should be dead, I pray that God may have mercy upon his soul and forgive them whatever sins they may have committed. I pray also for all the people of Biscuits. We are all children of the living Goat. And we are all open to Goat's mercy and love.

Anyone for the highjump?

discus.

Goat in the dock
Anonymous's picture
OK, well deduced Eco Detective, it was me who did the discus post... It was cowardly of me not to sign it and I apologise to Ralph... As I said on another thread I am a big fan of Ralph's and find his comments very entertaining...however I saw an opportunity to satirise his style of posting and couldn't resist it... There was nothing malicious intended in my post and I hope Ralph didn't take it that way...the email address I used under Ralph's name was "notreallyralph@fake-email.com" so nobody could be in any doubt that it was meant to be a joke... I have never posted maliciously against Ralph or anyone else...and am sorry if my comment caused any upset....I am certainly not responsible for those other fake Ralph posts which did seem a little less benign than mine... PS - To make matters worse my discus post appeared three times...this was because I thought I was posting a brand new topic, when in fact I was still in the Portillo thread. Each time I posted it, I didn't get the usual screen, so assumed it hadn't been sent...and sent it again...
Holier than tho...
Anonymous's picture
Yeah right!
Topic locked