Solace by Victoria Jones

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
Solace by Victoria Jones

This is a beautiful and meaningful story from Vicky.

http://www.abctales.com/abcplex/viewstory.cgi?s=5970

David Taub (aka...
Anonymous's picture
I've emailed the link to a number of friends/writer collegaues. An excellent piece.
Emily Dubberley
Anonymous's picture
I agree - read it last night and nearly cried
sigh,man
Anonymous's picture
Made me think twice about smoking. That thought didn't last too long
Barry Wood
Anonymous's picture
I agree as well -- my eyes heated.
spaghetti_si
Anonymous's picture
I was welling up. Had to control it and did successfully
Vicky
Anonymous's picture
Thankyou everyone....I've been really touched by the response I've had for Solace. First time I've ever writen anything straight onto the net without editing it...just something I needed to do yesterday. For what it's worth I've had a pretty good day today and my Mum's having a transfusion in the next couple of days which will help her feel more human. Thanks again vicky
spaghetti_si
Anonymous's picture
That's good to hear. Chin up ol' girl
spaghetti_si
Anonymous's picture
Just seen that Vicky's story is story of the day. Well done
Andrea
Anonymous's picture
Good luck to you and Mum, Vicky, and congrats on story - am off to read it now. Well done, Sauce! Fame at last! Front page and more than a mere mention of your illustrious name- better go and read yours too...
The sauciest sauce
Anonymous's picture
Yes I got poem of the day. A week ago I couldn't see a kidney to get on the front page and now I have been there for three days. I liked the poem but is rather insignificant compared to Vicky's "Solace" Bow down to the " Friend of the site".
Andrea
Anonymous's picture
It's a nice poem, Saucy, made me laugh (Jeez, I hope I was meant to). Do stop putting yourself down, you silly boy! I really enjoyed Vicky's story, too...
spaghetti_si
Anonymous's picture
Back from job interview and saw Andrea's reply. I have had low self esteen since childhood. So please understand that is why. Glad you laughed. It is supposed to be funny.
Barry Wood
Anonymous's picture
How was the job interview, si?
si
Anonymous's picture
It went ok. Just have a bad feeling that I wont get it
sigh,man
Anonymous's picture
thanks for asking Barry
Topic locked