"Cab Driver" Reviewed on Binnacle Press

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
"Cab Driver" Reviewed on Binnacle Press

Check this out. It's an excellent review:

www.binnaclepress.com

About two thirds of the way down the navigation bar on the left is a section entitled "Autobiographical". You click on this and it shows three autobiographical books that Binnacle Press are promoting. Just under my book you can click on "Binnacle Reviews: Cab Driver" to read what Deborah Lysaght thinks of my book.

radiodenver
Anonymous's picture
Karl, Thanks for the number. I can order anything with an ISBN. I don't really give a crap what it costs, I am more interesed in reading it. So what's the UK exchange rate...??? In US dollars it should be about 40 bucks, convert that to Mexican Pesos...lets see...about 4500 Peso's, convert that to Euro's, oh hell, who cares.... Too bad you don't get the extra money for all the "middle-men".
dublindian
Anonymous's picture
Wow, that's one amazing review. Ordered my copy a few weeks ago, listening out for the postman every morning.
radiodenver
Anonymous's picture
Karl, Does this book have an ISBN number, I'd like to order it here in the US?
Hen
Anonymous's picture
Good review. Nice one.
Karl Wiggins
Anonymous's picture
Thanks, Hen. Radiodenver, the ISBN number is 1-904929-56-7, although I'm not too sure how that will help you order it in the United States. You can order it through PABD, but unfortunately the shipping & handling to America almost doubles the price of the book, which even I have to admit makes it hard to justify. If, however, you decide to go this route, and I promise you the book's a great read, you can do so by visiting: http://store.pabd.com/kwiggins
Jay
Anonymous's picture
Thanks for sharing that Karl will certainly be having a look...
Topic locked