January

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
January

time of thin bank accounts and fat hips.I am going cold turkey,trying not to write to my human muse.It is tougher than giving up fags.My days are giggle free zones and my poetry flatfooted.Someone tell me of magic and brilliant conversation.Please!

We'll try and have an ABC event in Jan - so come along to that. I'm just trying to fix a venue up today!
Enzo
Anonymous's picture
Excellent news...but not the 14th! Top 3 people I want to read (in no order): Hayley, Drew, Tim. Enzo.. www.thedevilbetweenus.com
I would like Hayley to read again, I like Tim. Hox and Bobble are always worth hearing. I read at the last one (badly) so as well as stepping aside to permit others, there's absolutely no way I can do it without the social lubrication of the grape. But of course I will be there making merry!

January - time of my birthday - was on 2nd. Got some socks for my iPod and an Almodovar box set and wine and some jelly willies. Would love to come to an ABC event but depends when it is as am off to sunnier climes at the end of Jan!

it used to be fun.

it used to be fun.

Topic locked