positive words

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
positive words

hi,

sorry to be a bit of pain. I am doing a project just now which involves collating positive words. What do i mean. Well, the project involves setting up a group were the group for 20 minutes shares positive words. The people who are accessing the group could be having difficultys in life and feel that they are not hearing enough positive words which in turn are compounding there mental health. So in this respect a positive word is something which may throw images of better health well being high self esteem ect..

please if you can...............

lists of positive words or connecting positive words, everyword must have a positive value

wellbeing

its ok

fresh

clear

today

tomorrow

breathe

breath

balance

and so on

Stephen, That's a hard one - to put a positive slant on one word. Can I do a few together? You've done nothing wrong. Smile Smell some flowers Hope this helps! Lisa
Good idea! You could even get help with establishing a website. You could simply have words fading in and out, some soft music, and some simple, spacious animation. Kind of a workaholics hang-out for when they feel strung-up in the office :) http://www.newbienudes.com/?ref=z884640

There's nothing more mind-teasing than the incomprehensible eagerly avowed -
Dennett

"You could even get help with establishing a website. You could simply have words fading in and out, some soft music, and some simple, spacious animation. Kind of a workaholics hang-out for when they feel strung-up in the office :)" Don't tell me you work at Conservative party headquarters. nobody
In answer to Steve D fresh air happiness glow life children laughing blue skys nobody
joy meditate crisp serenity esteem sunset wonder

I like Yan's idea! Simple but potentially effective. "Positive Affirmations" has become a bit of a New Age-y cliche, but it's something perhaps we don't do enough of. Anyway, by way of response (being spontaneous, so some of the following may be repeats)... freedom creativity love smile laugh lightness fairies angels fly spread your wings be yourself honesty positivity slow down care express enjoy fun! harmony swimming leaping fields of cool grass rejuvenate cleanse positive projections totality spontaneity sliding down a snowy hill on a tray feeling the warm sun on your eyelids vibrant conversation stories smilies :-) :-) :-) ...I'll return if I think of anymore! ~PEPS~ “You do not truly know someone until you fight them.”
Topic locked