ABC tales - the magazine

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
ABC tales - the magazine

ABC Tales -( the magazine) - this is supposed to be available free of charge in branches of the Body Shop - yes?
Went to Bromley today - needed henna - they hadn't heard of ABC tales - until one assistant said she had once seen it in another branch -so no joy.
Last month I went to Lewisham Body Shop and they had it!
So why isn't it readily availab;le?
Anyone else have problems?

stormy petrel
Anonymous's picture
just send them a cheque for £12. far easier. very good value for money. and I'm sure ABC would benefit if more of us paid and put something back in exchange for what we get here for free. it's not much nowadays is it? 3 packs of cigs (unless you get them ....) 5 beers. I haircut and blowjobby) 3 everlasting lipsticks 12 durex (bananas) - brackets for robert. 3 pizzas half a giraffe of house vomit at the Repar Tee 60 txt messages. 10 mins of therapy from iFB - discounts available (see iFB for details) 2 copies of eddies book - stanchions of the kop (restricted view seats also £12 - juniors) etc
Gabrielle
Anonymous's picture
I take your point about buying it - I could do that ( not that I would want to but any of the things in your list except the beer and it costs me much more than £12 to get my hair blow jobbied)- but no-one will hear of it - if it isn't there - in pride of plave with the mud face packs and cucumber eye lotion.
iFB
Anonymous's picture
durex are VERY expensive aren't they? ...
Andrea
Anonymous's picture
Try buying them by the gross, Fish...they cum (oops, sorry) a lot cheaper that way...
Liana
Anonymous's picture
3 stick of everlasting lippy? From where????? *deeply concerned may have been ripped off by £9.99 MF*
iFB
Anonymous's picture
don't think stormy knows much about lippy liana ...
stormy
Anonymous's picture
confesses to have most of em up. apart from the kop. that's true. and the blowjob. for men that is.
Topic locked