Not much longer for this world...

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Not much longer for this world...

In less than a week I shall be departing for a new life in the Asian backwaters. It is a great and realistic fear of mine that my ABCtales days are numbered (6 to be precise), and just when I was beginning to like things around here (amazing what it does for one, seeing cherries).

Could I ask you all a big favour, prettily and pleadingly? To read my stories and say if you like or hate them? This is so I can decide whether to devote all my time to developing chop-stick techniques or to continue spurting literary gushings from time to time.

For starters, there is a link to one of my stories on the front page, entitled 'TV is Evil, Theroux and Theroux'.

I'll hand out hardened nipples if and when desired/required.

iFB
Anonymous's picture
spurt evie spurt ... and please keep nipples for more deserving cases ...
evie
Anonymous's picture
I will, I will!
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
I'm a deserving case Evie!
evie
Anonymous's picture
There's always one...
nippleologist
Anonymous's picture
have you seen a doctor evie? scaramanger had 3.
Tony Cook
Anonymous's picture
Why is a move to Japan a bar to participation in ABCtales? They've got great broadband access there for virtually everyone. Stay with us Evie once you've gone (now that would make a great line in a song). Pip pip, Tony
evie
Anonymous's picture
I'll try my best, but I'm headed for the smallest, poorest and most remote spot in Japan so I won't gat my hopes up just yet.
Tony Cook
Anonymous's picture
I have a mate, who is one of the most eccentric people in the world and one of these days I'll get round to writing about him, who has lived in Japan (mainly in Tokyo) for the last 20 years. Do you need contacts who know the place inside out? If so email me and I'll give you his email back. I'm sorry I haven't a single word of japanese so I'll just have to wish you happy trails. Pip pip, Tony
evie
Anonymous's picture
Domo arigato gozaimasu, demo... There you go - some Japanese for you. Thanks for your kind offer. If he is interesting, I'll give it a whirl. I've lived in Japan before and last time I could get to the internet, but not that easily. This next time I'll be somewhere considerably less cosmopolitan so not sure what my chances are...
Topic locked