OY NADAL NO!!!!

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
OY NADAL NO!!!!

Buy some bigger knickers! I know you're probably strapped for cash being down to your last 60 million quid an' all. And you're to be applauded for going onto super saver train fares and when things are tight you have been seen hitch hiking on the M25. And I applaud the fact that you take sandwiches made by your mum and drink the Espanyol equivalent of Somerfield own brand coffee from a flask. But the sight of you clutching at your knickers every time you are about to serve or receive serve my thought goes to the fact that you must be releasing loads of bum clinkers from your bum cleavage, it makes me feel sick! And I was - into my spaghetti bolognese. It didn't matter, I just mixed it all back in - I thought - what would Rafa do? Fuck it, it's food.

Just get it all out !!!
Foster Trecost
Anonymous's picture
He may have replaced him atop the rankings, but there's no replacing the class of Federer.
My Mum, who is an 83 year old tennis fanatic, goes on and on and on about Nadal and his underpants. Every single time he is about to serve she goes- 'look at him, it's disgusting.' This ruins tennis for one and all. Either she learns to live with it or he gets some knickers that fit. I suspect that neither will happen.
Topic locked