Let's Start Again: The Anthology

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Let's Start Again: The Anthology

The 'Let's Start Again' anthology is now available as a 204 page trade paperback, at the bargain price of £5.99, from:

http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/lets-start-again/11965815

Introduction and foreword by Tony Cook and Mal Peet. Competition winners: Paul Chappell, Molly Naylor, Alison Wassell, Rachel Patricia & Alan Green. Other contributors: Patrick Lyseight, Rosalind J Lee, Christine Ann Clatworthy, Domino Woodstock, Heather Pearson, Michelle Buckberry, Mill Thomas, Kevin McCallum, Sheila Stevens, Helvigo Jenkins, Russell J Turner, J C Greenway, David Pamment, Claudine Lazar, Mona Dash, Sarah Bryars, Michael Luker, SundaysChild, Pia Lenau, Sorraya, Richard Penny, John Nandy, Julie Canham, Barry Moss, Jayne Dunsmuir, Lane Ashfeldt, Colin W Campbell, Katie Beviss, Anthony Hulse, Dave Clark, Tony Thorne, Oliver Franks, Veronica Pamoukaghlian, J L Bogenschneider, Jennifer Pickup, Deirdre Malone, David Maidment, Brian O’Hare Green, Rhiannon Weber, George Sandison, Jacqueline King, Jack O’Donnell, animan, Misael F Costes & Alex Tomlin. Edited by John Wilks.

Treat yourself, your friends & your family today.

Great Xmas pressie, great price, great value, wonderful work - am ordering mine! http://www.ukauthors.com
Is this the anthology of the best of ABCtales over the last ten years that was mentioned a couple of years ago?
No, it's a compilation of entries to the recent competition held on ABCtales. I know nothing of any plans for a 'best of' anthology.
julie Many Thanks. All the hard work and time. I have ordered. Can't wait for it to arrive! Looks great,looking foreward to reading everyone in it. Ps.Tuesday November 1st 2011 Wow! Mine has arrived to-day. Tuesday Nov 1st. Great cover and back coloured. well set out,plenty to read all AbcTaler's in mentioned. That was such a quick delivery. Many thanks To; Our Editor T.cook (Tony) Great write up of Opening his so true. And all his help. In all he said. Let's Start Again The Anthology Of Competition Entries. Judged by Mal Peet Edited by John Wilks. All beautifully done. and his help to even consider me. and anyone have forgotten. Busy reading all. Worth every 1p. Do buy!
Special Offer: Quote code EARLYSHOPPERUK when purchasing up to 11/11/11 and save 20% off the price.
Topic locked