How to follow authors on ABC?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
How to follow authors on ABC?

I see the tab, but not sure how to add anyone!

Merry Christmas, writing pals!

Rasko

I think you just click on follow on the authors page.  Then it goes to unfollow ready for if you want to stop.  Hope this helps.

Ah, I see it! Cheers, Denzalla! x

I'm new to this site (Hello, everyone!) and I'm sorry to piggyback on someone else's forum topic, but for some reason I can't post new content and I was wondering if someone could help me understand why. Is there a waiting period that I missed in the terms of use? Is there an introduction forum that I missed? Thanks, and I'm super excited to be here! Can't wait to read the contributions and contribute my own!

Hello and welcome finingnight,

I am not sure about this but I am just wondering if when you've typed or pasted in your story are you giong to the bottom of the page and then clicking SAVE?  I have on occasions forgotten to do this so that is why it springs to mind.  Hope this helps and good luck with your writing.  Can't think of anything else but feel sure someone will be able to help if not what I have suggested.  No, just thought of something else go to blogs and click on Luke Neima which you will find in the Winter Write Off Competition