Cherry pickings out me arse

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
Cherry pickings out me arse

Cherry Pickings, shmerry pickings.

What's the inane deal???!!!

Am I to proffer a shiny apple/hardened nipple to the doyenne of fruit pickers? Or perhpas it is more satanic than that even...

I seek the answer to the mystery of the red fruit. I think I want to lose it.

sherry liquer
Anonymous's picture
check out older threads. look for titles similar to this one or any thread with more than 50 posts. therein lies the answers you seek. sex doesn't work. tried it. failed.
?!?!?!
Anonymous's picture
Such a shame Rat on a Rope no cherry. Hysterical.
Matron
Anonymous's picture
I hope you wash those cherries thoroughly, young lady.
Sister Lee Love
Anonymous's picture
try preparation H. that's good for cherries in your location.
Diana Bird, Editor
Anonymous's picture
Cherry-picking is simply a way to show people what we at ABCtales like on the site. Some people love them and want to see more and some people are quite happy to read and write without a thought to the cherries. It is up to you really. Thanks, Diana
fergus
Anonymous's picture
...and no, they don't give out "hardened nipples" That would be silly.
evie
Anonymous's picture
It is me who would provide those - I certainly don't want any more than I've got thank you very much.
fguser
Anonymous's picture
can one have too many...?
Mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Can I have one too!
evie
Anonymous's picture
Oh children, children. there are enough to go around. Let's not fight over them, shall we?
dave angel
Anonymous's picture
I could be Editor 73, but I'm not. I could be shooting the cherry, but I'm trying not to. Do you have a number Bird lady? Could you be Editor 9 or even 33? I got picked once then got dumped by the true dear editors, sheer readers out there so decided to puree my words. Cut and paste is a wonderful tool. The CPA(CherryPickers Anonymous) is available to all, or then again it could be if were barking up the right tree. Write to me! I am your only lonely reader, you one intended. Theboywhotookthecherryofgod.
Topic locked