Pizza Delivery Boy

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Pizza Delivery Boy

Saw an amusing site today on our way back from Ikea. A pizza delivery boy had pulled up his moped outside some factory gates and was tucking into somebody else's pizza.

You had to be there to fully appreciate the humour in the moment, but either he thought, "Sod it, I'm starving. I'll have a slice of this. They'll never notice," or he was scoffing the whole pizza himself, figuring that he'd either lie about delivering it or lie about receiving it to deliver.

Either way, I'm sure he hadn't thought out his strategy too clearly.

Unless, that is, he robbed it from some other poor sod's moped, so his mate gets the blame for knicking the pizza.

Have you ever had complaints about food delivery companies? Pizza, Chinese or Indian?

Elfyn
Anonymous's picture
Damn! I thought this was gonna be about Lady pizza delivery people riding mopeds with their skirts (I'm very PC..) blowing up in the wind... ;-)
Des Lynam
Anonymous's picture
Maybe he got his mate to phone in a call. Because I hope there's no point in taking it back as no one will want it. You've worried me now as once I ordered a pizza & they gave me an extra one and said they'd left out aningredient & I could have it otherwise they'd have to throw it away!!!!!!!!!! I bet he'd been at that one too!!!!!! ugh
justyn_thyme
Anonymous's picture
New Haven, CT circa 1971 College Dorm A local entrepreneur started offering egg rolls delivered to your door as competition to the pizza outfits. They were great, but the business didn't last long. I do recall the last night of the eggrolls, though. It was late. We were all silly for reasons you must guess on your own. We ordered egg rolls....lots of egg rolls....and waited....and waited..... we faded into the night...the egg rolls never arrived. Next day Comrade Joe's phone was disconnected. Never heard from him again.
Topic locked