play your favourite music very loud for twenty minutes and then write..

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
play your favourite music very loud for twenty minutes and then write..

anything you like here...

(then write down the track titles at the bottom)

[%sig%]

radiodenver
Anonymous's picture
The neighbors are angry. Straight - No Chaser
Muzz
Anonymous's picture
I can't think of nothing Rock Bottom by UFO
jude
Anonymous's picture
I'm pretty sure I wasn't supposed to be on this planet. I want to go into space where there is nobdy else...just me in a comforting vacuum. Interfacing with my spaceship's computer I will penetrate large asteroid belt, touch the furthest corner of the galaxy where no pilot has ever been before. Music: Stupid Dream by the porcupine tree the Orb Live 97
Dan
Anonymous's picture
I really need to get on with some work Prologue / Anvil of Crom - Basl Poledouris (Conan the Barbarian soundtrack)
ely whitley
Anonymous's picture
I really should be in a band, I'm funky as all get out! songs about Jane Maroon 5
radiodenver
Anonymous's picture
There's a naked woman in my driveway. Love Supreme - John Coltrane
andrew o'donnell
Anonymous's picture
So anyway, I'm looking out my window and it's ki So anyway, I'm looking out my window and it's ki So anyway, I'm looking out my window and it's ki So anyway, I'm looking out my window and it's ki So anyway, I'm looking out my window and it's ki So anyway, I'm looking out my window and it's ki So anyway, I'm looking out my window and it's ki So anyway, I'm looking out my window and it's ki So anyway, I'm looking out my window and it's ki So anyway, I'm looking out my window and it's ki So anyway, I'm looking out my window and it's ki So anyway, I'm looking out my window and it's ki So anyway, I'm looking out my window and it's ki So anyway, I'm looking out my window and it's ki So anyway, I'm looking out my window and it's ki So anyway, I'm looking out my window and it's ki So anyway, I'm looking out my window and it's ki So anyway, I'm looking out my window and it's ki So anyway, I'm looking out my window and it's ki So anyway, I'm looking out my window and it's ki So anyway, I'm looking out my window and it's ki So anyway, I'm looking out my window and it's ki So anyway, I'm looking out my window and it's ki So anyway, I'm looking out my window and it's ki So anyway, I'm looking out my window and it's ki So anyway, I'm looking out my window and it's ki So anyway, I'm looking out my window and it's ki So anyway, I'm looking out my window and it's ki So anyway, I'm looking out my window and it's ki So anyway, I'm looking out my window and it's ki So anyway, I'm looking out my window and it's ki So anyway, I'm looking out my window and it's ki Artist: bigblotbob Song: The Shortest Song in the World (on repeat mode) [%sig%]
Topic locked