All New Mastermind 4

155 posts / 0 new
Last post
Liana
Anonymous's picture
No, I havent Radio... will give it a go. I just ran through this thread without the dejaspernator.xpi, and I see that jasper thinks easter bunny is me. Bless his little cotton straightjacket. Time to switch it back on, ho hum. I dont think its hitch and stormy either by the way...
Hox
Anonymous's picture
You obviously haven't been to one of the Slipper Society weekend conventions George. Sometimes we're in the bar till 9 in the evening...... [%sig%]
1legspider
Anonymous's picture
Whatabout Jude... I mean there can't be many beer swilling nuns around who run naked around Stone Henge on the summer solstice. Maybe I just don't go out much. You ought to do something fiery with those slippers, Hox, to be picked out. Show your nastier side... grroowll a bit.
Bob 1 joke Roberts
Anonymous's picture
Neither do I, bestchum *winks*
Liana
Anonymous's picture
It NOT me!
Bob 1 joke Roberts
Anonymous's picture
Thou protesteth too much, Princess Liana, keeper of the mystical easter spawn...
Liana
Anonymous's picture
more like keeper of the pedestal according to mastermind from some time ago. I am usually in bed by ten i am afraid... old age and all that. It isnt me, but i do think its hilarious, and have no qualms about saying so.
1legspider
Anonymous's picture
'Hitch and Stormy?' I thought it was Easter Bunny. Well all comedy is a bit of a pisstake Smiley, either of oneself or of others whom hopefully should at least partially be in on the joke. If you come to this place and put yourself about a bit its only fair that you should expect that from time to time. It is a bit cruel but at least its observed with wit and intelligence and its not persistent, unconcealed hatred and a meteing out of personal insults at every opportunity. *remembers when he thought differently... coincided when he was a humourless target*
1legspider
Anonymous's picture
Jasper wot the hell are you on about? Are you now suggesting it is TC?
Radio-redneck
Anonymous's picture
I don't see it requiring a 'mastermind' to figure out who Easter Bunny is. I also don't care who Easter Bunny is. The Bunny is Funny! That's all that matters, and having watched the Bunny Hop yesterday made what was an otherwise boring day at work, very enjoyable.
lola
Anonymous's picture
lol
Radio-redneck
Anonymous's picture
>Y lyng sh*t R........why th rdnck f y lkd t...LL >Thr chrs fr chclt! Dan, can you add a function that puts hyphens in place of blanks. Oh, and y's can be vowels too. Might want to add those.
1legspider
Anonymous's picture
cnts! bstrds! sht fr brns! Tssrs?
1legspider
Anonymous's picture
Erm.. I am not having a go at anyone.
Radio-redneck
Anonymous's picture
Who is Erm?
Dan
Anonymous's picture
all things are possible, what's the F4 doohickey?
1legspider
Anonymous's picture
Short for Ermintrude... My alter ego, she gets rather upset when I am rude to wnkrs.
1legspider
Anonymous's picture
Could you knock up something that would parse my long posts and transform them into clear, concise, well thought out, persuasive arguments? Is that possible Dan?
Radio-redneck
Anonymous's picture
Spidey, Just a thought, but try posting as Jasper, and you'll find it already does that.
lola
Anonymous's picture
In hindsight, as amusing as Missi's token feature at give-zine.com :)
1legspider
Anonymous's picture
So this tool... can you just supply a list of names and it will blank out all their posts? Cool. Perhaps you could have it just display just your own posts, then one could have a conversation with oneself, oblivious to veryoneelse. Doubly cool. Or you could have a button, that justs pops up posts any random old place inserting obscenities to those on your 'wat' list. Have you consider marketing your tool Dan (sic).. it could be in demand for forums everywhere.
1legspider
Anonymous's picture
That is 'everyone else' and 'twt'....
Radio-redneck
Anonymous's picture
TWT = Traveling Wave Tube? Spidey, I didn't know you were into SatCom! Here's another idea... A Shakespeare converter. Takes somebodys post and converts it.
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
>> Author: Smiley (---.lns3-c7.dsl.pol.co.uk) Date: 03-30-05 12:57 Personally I found it rather sad that the obvious wit and intelligence of Stormy and Hitch (with Smilleboy sweeping up) should be largely squandered on bile and bitterness. It reminded me of the sad, saddistic American fraternities where they torture their own members because they are are frustrated bullies and because they can. As for the rest of you who sit and applaud - how sad is that? << As usual mykle, you haven't a fucking clue what you're talking about. It's funny to normal people, not just for the humour, but because it's accurate in it's portrayal of the 'victims'. There are a few sad people here though. How are you by the way, need a tissue?
1legspider
Anonymous's picture
Thats been done already, Radio... I think you just need some wanderin monkeys... But of course it takes a few millenia to get it right...
Tai
Anonymous's picture
Oh it is so sweetening to see me in the same line up as e-griff and radiodenver! Thank you so much fans rofl
emily yaffle
Anonymous's picture
Oh, I love Jasper giving me hints as to who Mastermind is. Thanks, mate, but as I already know, and you have already decided that it was Lisa and then Tony, I think I'll decline your tips, as you've no fucking idea.
Radio-redneck
Anonymous's picture
I know the theory well.
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
Seems you're protected by penguins, Tai :o)
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
See [%sig%]
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
Since you say it isn't Stormy and Hitch then is it 'shirt' Emily?
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Shirt! lolol Don't be bloody silly. It's not necessary that you know who it is, WE know!
1legspider
Anonymous's picture
Is it not hiiiighly suspicious that Fish has not been around this thread.... *just wondering that is all*
1legspider
Anonymous's picture
smelly bum
1legspider
Anonymous's picture
Sorry, just got the random insult generator function on the Dan tool thingy swiched on... and it appears to be stuck.
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
It wasn't that I didn't find some of it funny, it was more the impression that it was an attempt to rule by stealth. To say that if you don't fit in to what I think a good ABCer should be then I'll pillory you for it. There were a few good points but I thought they should have been made directly - preferably by the 'management'. [%sig%]
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Nah... come on Jon, dont be so stiff. I dont think theres a regular here that HASNT been done by matermind yet...
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
Have George and Andrew then Liana?
Easter Chic
Anonymous's picture
All this waffle about who the easter bunny is, is detracting from the prime question as far as I can see. If it's true - then why on earth is Richard from UKA doing what he has allegedly been doing on here? What's the reason and what's the fucking point? Most convincing of all - where is the usual immediate UKA response to anything that ever pops up on ABC about them?
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
I could have phrased that better ;o)
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Yeah, I was an early target. I laughed my arse off at it too. As Tony says, if you can't laugh at yourself you're in big trouble. Evarybody tells it as they see it. You do and so do I, not to mention the retard in Oz and the king of the hand-pump in the east midlands. It's not possible to homogenise opinions. How old are you?
Liana
Anonymous's picture
george HAS been done, yes. Dont think andrew has, but that means nothing.
Radio-redneck
Anonymous's picture
Smiley, Are you out of touch with reality? I personally take it as a very high honor that somebody would want to poke fun of me and place me amongst the other immortal dregs of ABCTales history. To be lampooned is the highest form of flattery and an honor that no self-respecting person could possibly turn away. Could all of your moaning be because you weren't?
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Oh RD... i think smiley was done too in his other incarnation as Mykle. I could be wrong?
ely whitley
Anonymous's picture
...ahem!
Radio-redneck
Anonymous's picture
Well, I don't know all these psudo-names that people keep changing...sorry about that, but I think it was pretty damn funny. Mykle/Smiley, so you got your feelings hurt then?
Liana
Anonymous's picture
OH.... ELY... i notice that YOU are aol.. and YOU havent been done? *twirls moustache, swirls cape and flourishes magnifying glass* Ok, its not you. I know.
ely whitley
Anonymous's picture
no it's not I was just feeling left out being the only person left in the universe not accused by Jasper. I'm not well enough versed in the ways of these internet doohickeys to be someone else and, as you well know, I don't want to be anybody else. some of the MM stuff is well observed and funny and I'd make damn sure it was credited to me if I'd written it.
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
You really are a red-neck aren't you Radio ;o)
Liana
Anonymous's picture
for the other mastermind threads - mastermind I mastermind II mastermind III Always happy to help...

Pages

Topic locked