Alfie Shoyger

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Alfie Shoyger

I keep getting emails reputedly from Viceroy 1 and a URL of this site.  The subject matter is offensive and infantile.  The author and subject is one Alfie Shoyger, an exiled ex-member of UKA.  If Alfie is a member of ABC, I most certainly don't want membership here.  If he isn't, it is not clear how he can be reaching me by email, using this site's URl, and without my permission.  Hope someone can shed some light?

Cheers,

jim

I remember him there were complaints. I didn't think he was that bad could it be an imposter? Easiest is just the Spam bin on your email whoever he is will stop if there's no reaction. Even this forum topic in my mind is unnecesry.

Sorry Tom but the topic would seem to be necessary if viceroy1 is able to access this site and retrieve my email etc.  Also this is also how the individual concerned has behaved on other sites, most notably UKA, which is now closing because of this sort of manipulation.  Nor am I asking anyone to take sides.  Your view of Alfie Shoyger is your concern, I assure you...Not sure how else to broach the subject of site security, to be honest.

Cheers,

Jim

Franciman

Hi Jim. I am very sorry that you've had such an upsetting experience. Archie is very much persona non grata here at ABCTales and has been told this many times. As you can see though, he does keep trying to rejoin and the account he used to contact you has already been blocked.

If you have any problems in the future could you please email either claudine@abctales.com or jane@abctales.com and we will be able to respond more swiftly to your concerns.

Thanks smiley

Thanks for that, and the swift reply.  I won't use the forums for these kind of problems again.  

Cheers,

Jim

Franciman