ABCtales wins major award

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
ABCtales wins major award

We won it! Woohee! See posting in General Discussion Forum!

Thankyou all.

Pip pip,
Tony,
The Chief Exec.

David Ritchie
Anonymous's picture
Congratulations. I know this type of site is quite difficult to maintain, and all of you have done a marvelous job. David Ritchie islandwriter
Andrea
Anonymous's picture
Congratulations! You deserve it...
lisa_gibson
Anonymous's picture
Well deserved! Congratulations!!
Wolfgirl
Anonymous's picture
I'm usually good with words but I am speechless. Fantastic!
jennifer
Anonymous's picture
Congratulations - you deserve it!! - this site has certainly entertained me for countless evening hours, reading and writing away madly - thankyou everyone at ABC for all your terrific work!! jennifer
Karl Wiggins
Anonymous's picture
Congratulations! And thank you, I'm sure, from all of us for the valuable exposure. What a pot pouri of talent exists in our community.
Microchrist
Anonymous's picture
Good show, Folks! I think in a way we have all won an award... This is one enormous cherry picking session...
ja_simpson
Anonymous's picture
Has anyone voted on the yell.com site yet? I have, this site deserves all the awards it can get - great stuff, keep it up!
fragrant wanderer
Anonymous's picture
i've voted. i think the site deserves it
spag man
Anonymous's picture
Well done guys. Even an illiterate fool like me can see that this site is amazing. All the best for the future awards I know you'll be getting.
justyn_thyme
Anonymous's picture
A job well done. I have been there since the launch party, and it just keeps getting better. I really appreciate the new features that are added from time to time, and the daily email is great. Keep up the good work.
stavros
Anonymous's picture
Well done, you deserve acalades and marmalades stav
Topic locked