Introducing Myself

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Introducing Myself

Hello All :o)
Thought I would introduce myself. Live in the UK and have decided to start scribbling some crime stories after becoming very disheartened with the Higher Ed system!
If anyone else is into this genre and would like a natter, exchange ideas etc., let me know

Andrea
Anonymous's picture
Hiya Scribbly - haven't we met somewhere before? :-)
stormy
Anonymous's picture
Just stick to the threads ... you should have enough material for a crime novel in a couple of weeks.
JenChristabel
Anonymous's picture
Ohhhhh, crime people.............great stuff! Murderous Woman!
Tony Cook
Anonymous's picture
Welcome to ABC! You'll soon feel at home here - just reply to some posts, put some up yourself, get your writing on the site and all that stuff and in no time at all you'll be addicted!
Rachel
Anonymous's picture
Hi Scribbly (cool name) Welcome. I'm trying to write some crime stories too but don't think I'm clever enough. Would love to exchange ideas though. Look forward to reading your scribbles v. soon.
stephen_d
Anonymous's picture
Yeah hi, its a genre i would like to dip in to myself. shall look out for your work. regards
Scribbly
Anonymous's picture
Thanks for replying, nice to hear there are other crime peeps around! But, problem is how do I reply to you via e-mail? Puh! I dunno, you can\'t win with spammers around can you? Don\'t hold your breath about posting, I am just stepping on the ladder at the mo, and taking a slow, steady climb. Jen
Topic locked