NEED HELP

1 post / 0 new
NEED HELP

my boss is 45 years old.
i was born prekebena kariebi. i reside in lagos nigeria.i am facing a hard time and need some help and advice.
i worked in a bank like two years ago,i got fired because i wanted to hold on to a poem i sent to my ex boss. first please know that i am resiponseble for the upkeep of my grandparentand asister suffering fromcancer of the left breast.having lost my parents in childhood.
trouble started after two years of work. it was xmas season and i sent my boss a present,acard wiht a poem attached.all wenwit well until i read in the papers about a poetry contest, and i saw that the winner was no other person than my boss
and the poem was mine.i tryed to make her understand i cant allow my work tocarry another's name.she said the name remains the same.after being acknowleged as the real author.i was fired and black inthe banking sector.my grand parents are ill from lackco of nourisment and my sister dying from lack of medication.pls i need financial help and vebal or written encouragement. read my poems atabctales. contact me @ragingpoet2000@yahoo.com thanks .