Question about notifications

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Question about notifications

Because of my disregard for my last workplace, I ran all of my comment notifications through my work email so I had immediate access to them. I no longer have access to that account. I have changed my details on the site so the notifications should come to my phone's gmail address, but as of yet I haven't had any. Do the notifications go to the address the site had for you at the time of the comment, or can you retrospectively change where they go?

Can you shed any light on this FTSE? I'm missing out on comments on mine and others work because I can't keep track of everything!

Hi Stan, I was looking at the track tab. If someone comments on, say, the first poem I posted to the site, does that then go to the top of the tab, or does it remain at the bottom? That's the one thing that's stopped me using the track tab exclusively; still having to scroll through pages to find new comments.
Thanks FTSE, I had my googlemail address (for my phone) in there already, but I went and re entered it, which seemed to work. I usually keep the notifications box unticked and do the drop down 'notifications on this post' option for anything I want to keep up to speed with. Are you saying ticking the box will notify me of any comments on my work only? That may be a rhetorical question as I'm going to have another look at my settings and re read it all. I was rather swamped with emails before... Thanks for the info. ...and I've now sorted it!