Depression- Motives

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Depression- Motives

What are people's views on the causes of depression. Lately I've began to believe that it is mostly due to our environments and the people around us. What are your views?

i think that its a mixture of our enviroment external and internal factors, but also part of our personalities i think some people are prone to negatiity but obviously the harsher the enviroment the more likely you are to be depressed.
new Beeme Hello! Blightersrock and FTSE100 done a debate on this. But many things life, cause it, I could list but won't. Done comment already, some people strong some are not so strong. Can be health,money,love illness. homeless.Breakups. Many factors. No two people are alike, may have more endorphines in them than other's if low! receive worse! But if one helps someone and go on and on so often, not always good all people with or helping. Have take a break if possible. All different nature's. Sometimes we can wonder what can be next happen, some more sensitive, some can stand strong like a tree, they can be blown down too. Like the weather what you do with it, or about it! Is mainly the answer keep as busy as possible. julie x
There are also quite a few illnesses which have depression as a symptom. Hemochromatosis and Hashimotos Thyroiditis spring to mind. http://www.ukauthors.com
Topic locked