Hitler Hears About The East End Butcher Boy

33 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hitler Hears About The East End Butcher Boy

I put on the forum a few weeks ago about the publication of my first book, The East End Butcher Boy. Firstly a massive thank you to everyone that has supported it. A few days ago I put this on youtube to help publicise it.

WARNING.... It does contain some VERY strong language so please don't look if you are offended by strong swear words.

Here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxltlSu89lo

Hope it doesn't offend Too many people!

Hilarious Jolono!

JOLONO!!! This is pure gold, mate! :D :D :D

Natalia :)

Tears are streaming down my face. That's the funniest thing I've seen in bloody ages. Seriously, you should be an advertising copywriter. I'm bringing out A Hoxton Childhood by A S Jasper very soon so let's do a good old East End book-swap.

Haha, brilliant. That movie (Der Untergang)inspired countless YT vids, most hilarious. Have you seen the movie? It's really good --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGoDi80Wsss Good luck with the book! http://www.ukauthors.com
Brilliant! I love it. Laughed myself silly (or at least sillier).
Scratch - Thanks mate. Glad it made you smile. Natalia - I was a bit worried about the language so thanks for looking at it and commenting. Blighters - Gladly swap mate, and glad it made you laugh. Andrea - Thank you. I think the original film is amazing. The book's going well. Tony - Thanks for all the encouragement. Larkin - Glad you liked it mate.

Jolono - I've howled. Sheer original hilarity. Hope the book goes off like a rocket.

Yeah - a V2!

Hilarious video, jolono. I look forward to reading it. I don't have a kindle, so I had to purchase a hard copy. Which I prefer anyway. Thanks for the big laugh here. Rich

Do send the link to the video round to all your mates, via email, Facebook, Twitter or whatever. Let's make it go 'viral' - and you never know Joe might sell a few more copies of his excellent book!
Brilliant!

Oh my god you're an unterganger! i love these! well done :)

Vera - Glad it made you howl! Rich - Thanks mate. Tony - Thanks for the support. Kib - Glad you liked it. Zalgradis - I am indeed!

Joe, F A B U L O U S! Can I be your agent? Think this will go down really well with the Women's Institute! You should hear the language they use when their jam won't set! Loved it and many congratulations on a very funny video and an excellent book. Moya

Moya, bless you. YOU have been my best supporter in the past two years and I am extremely grateful and always will be. I hope Lincoln is fine, Chester is a naughty little rascal and I wouldn't have him any other way. Loved your book. Read it over in Spain and people were looking at me funny as I laughed out loud on numerous occasions on the beach. They probably thought " Bloody English". A big hug to you and yours. Joe.

Joe, What a lovely thing to say. If I have been your biggest supporter that is because I really admire your work but I seem to have lost something... something about a train... Ring any bells? I've got to keep your nose to the grindstone before you are so famous you will be too busy doing book signings and not finishing stories that your loyal supporter is desperate to read more of. Now you don't want me to set Lincoln on you. He is a German Shepherd and you have rather taken liberties with his fuhrer. Moya x

Shit, man, this is brilliant. Will be MY agent! Best of luck with the book. Looks like it won't be long before someone is begging for film rights ... hope so.

Moya, you slave driver you! I've been slogging away trying to get "Missing Years" re-written and hopefully published in September. But will be back to "Strangers on the Trains" very soon!

Thanks Ed. Self publishing is great, but the really hard part starts once its out there. You have to do all your own bloody marketing otherwise no sod buys it!

Reads like you are rocking away there jo :-) YAY! Keep it up and all the best for the next lot - bring it on! Blessings $

Thank you very much Shannan.

Oh my god, that is bloody brilliant! You should do this for a living. Funniest thing I've seen in a long time. :)
Thanks Lisah!

Just got an email telling me my copy will arrive today. It'll be my train book for the week. Rich

Hope you enjoy it Rich. It's an easy read and only a couple of hundred pages. You'll finish it in no time!

I have just finished this book and it is cracking. It is has so much depth and wit amongst all the scams.

Thanks very much Vera. It's my first attempt at writing a book and I'm pleased with the outcome. I think it could have been longer and I may well go back and add something else to it in time. I really appreciate you spending money and taking time to read and make such nice comments.

I've done an Amazon review and it hasn't appeared. Really annoying me. I will get it up there after the school run!

I think it takes 24 hours before its verified and then appears! It'll turn up this afternoon, I'm sure. Thanks for the review, it REALLY does make a difference. If it gets good reviews ( as it has so far, except for one, and I know where he lives!)Amazon then recommend it to other people. So the more good reviews the better!

That's interesting to know Jolono. I don't have much idea about that sort of thing. I am going to order my copy at some stage this week. It will be the third novel/book by an ABCtaler that I will have bought, the other two are Blighters' "Of Course You Can Meet The Queen" and Florian's "The Clamour King". I left a review of both of them. They appear as left by 'scratch and JJ' I think. I will of course leave one for yours too jo'. I'm looking forward to reading it.

I didn't know about Of Course You Can Meet the Queen. Off to nose around.

I bought Blighters "Of Course You Can Meet The Queen" and gave it to my nieces. They love it. I'm meeting up with him next month to do a swap for his Hoxton book and my East End. I've bought a couple of Karl Wiggins books as well. Hope you like it Scratch.