Mary had a Little Lamb

21 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mary had a Little Lamb

These were some of my faves when I was at school.

Mary had a little lamb
She tied him to a pylon
12 thousand volts shot up his @!#$
and turned his wool to nylon

Mary had a little lamb
she thought him rather silly
and threw him up into the air
and caught him by his willy

a more modern one...

Mary had a little lamb
She called him little Ralph
But now he's burning on a pyre
Because of foot and mouth

Does anyone have any more or better still, write one
here's mine

Mary had a little lamb
and Beckham was his name
But f.ucking up his little hoof
May cost us all the game

janus
Anonymous's picture
Mary had a little lamb She couldn't get a horse So she chopped the bugger up And had it with mint sauce
Andrea
Anonymous's picture
Mary had a little lamb She kept it in a bucket. And every time the lamb got out The bulldog tried to @!#$ it. Well, y'know...um...do naughty things to it. Bugger poobum, it takes all the fun out o' poetry...
Ari
Anonymous's picture
Passed down to me by my Dad: Mary had a little lamb. Pevert Mary had a little lamb, She also had a bear, I've often seen her little lamb, But I've never seen her bear. Mary had a little lamb, Then she had some more. Greedy bitch
chooselife
Anonymous's picture
Mary had an e:mailed SPAM she opened it and read the contents wormed inside her files and now her P.C.'s dead!
Tony Cook
Anonymous's picture
Mary had a little lamb Its name was little Billy Every time that she lay down It tried to **** her silly Mary had a little lam Ination on her ID card Every time the cops said 'show' She'd kick them really hard Sorry, that's just plain silly.
muzz
Anonymous's picture
Mary had a little lamb she could not stop it grunting so she took it down the garden path and kicked it's f#####* C*@t in. Mary had a little lamb he was very well endowed but oral sex was out of the question because of the way it smelled.
Sheepish
Anonymous's picture
Mary had a lamb who picked her nose like mad she rolled them up in little balls and flicked them at her dad
Andrea
Anonymous's picture
*feel obliged to correct Muzz's grammar* It should be: 'And kicked ITS fucking @!#$ in', dear Muzz. Apart from that, a truly charming piece.
muzz
Anonymous's picture
Why thanx Andrea....well ya know I'm a bit fic.
Andrea
Anonymous's picture
Why couldn't she get a horse, then? Please clarify... And had WHAT with mint sauce? Oh, I do so loathe these obscure poems.
Andrea
Anonymous's picture
...and ambiguity's even worse...
andrew pack
Anonymous's picture
Andrea - shouldn't it have been HER rather than ITS ? Based on what I'm guessing the rhyming word ought to have been. Mary had a little lamb around its neck were ribbons I'm sorry that this is so poor But I'm no Eddie Gibbons...
Andrea
Anonymous's picture
Oh dear, Andrew, for shame! But, y'see, he didn't specify the sex of the bloody thing either, did he? Although 'it' having a @!#$ would be a dead giveaway, of course. Besides, if he'd written 'her', it could have been Mary's fucking @!#$ that was kicked in, rather than the lambs. Most annoying. To be fair, hard to sex lambs, I expect. Unlike polar bears, where it's perfectly obvious.
Disgusted of Pe...
Anonymous's picture
Just let my little daughters loose on this thread thinking the title was a safe bet... You people are disgustingly funny!!!!!
Charles Lamb
Anonymous's picture
Mary had a little lamb A little lamb had Mary And Mary liked the little ram To shag her where it's hairy
Primate
Anonymous's picture
Mary a little lamb It gambolled round in hops It gambolled in the road one day And ended up as chops
justyn_thyme
Anonymous's picture
Mary had a little lamb The doctors were astounded.
Swordfish
Anonymous's picture
mary had a little llama she also had cheap sherry mary got obliterated instead of getting merry ....
Andrea
Anonymous's picture
...Hub took piccies with a cam And blood and guts abounded.
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
You should know better Gerry.
Topic locked