Screenplay Agencies/Producers

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Screenplay Agencies/Producers

OK, I'm a published author, and currently I have a screenplay (edited and half complete) laying on my computer desk. It's a love story, titled Le Cafe. I'm wondering, does anybody know where may I find an agent or company producers? In case you do, may I please have a link that leads to the mark of contact? Or is anybody here agents, producers etc.?

Hi there, It's difficult to know what 'published author' means these days. If you're talking to agents I'm sure they'd prefer to know who you were published by and how many copies you sold. (I personally would avoid generic-publishing phrases.) The answer to your question lies within Barry Turner's Writers' and Artists' Handbook. (Pub MacMillan) All agents there are listed with details explaining what type of materials they handle. It's worthwhile knowing that agents tend to be brusque businesspeople. And although they're styled in literary terms, actually they deal with profit-making. If you're unable to show cold, hard cash within seconds, I suspect that you'll find communications with all agents sharply terminated. Best of luck, Pat My webpage is at: http://www.bookscape.co.uk
Topic locked