Comments anyone?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Comments anyone?

Hi everyone! I'd really appreciate some comment on my work that is currently uploaded on the site. I know people have been reading it, because of the story counter. If you haven't read any of my work yet, or if you have, and are into horror/ dark fiction then I'd appreciate some feedback from from you if at all possible...can you post it here please? I'd really appreciate it! My log in is ian_m_faulkner and the stories you are looking for are 'Rewind', 'The Hunter Home', Grandpa Billy', 'Emmy', & 'Cold Birth'. Thanx in hopefull anticipation!!

Sooz
Anonymous's picture
Damn your good! Hiya Ian. Good to see you. Great stories. One of the best horror writers I've read.
Carly Svamvour
Anonymous's picture
Well, I just read through some of the Hunter - it's quite fascinating - you are telling the story well. Good descriptions - you even start out with good descriptions - the nature and all that, I mean. That was a good way you had of describing the gravesite - standing around the shaved pit ... I'll read a bit more tomorrow sometime - when I'm not so pooped - was busy today.
Angie Ball
Anonymous's picture
ian, if that's your real name, can i say how good i thought 'Cold Birth' was! It left my skin crawling! I've put a reccomendation on one of the other boards....i hope your stuff does well on here because it's really good! Angie Ball.
Topic locked