My book and Horrotica Magazine seeking submissions...

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
My book and Horrotica Magazine seeking submissions...

My new book~The Open Diary of a Witch

is completed and will be available Oct.31...Samhain Day! Blessed Be!

Photography by Russell Bittner

Poems by yours truly...

Publisher:
Hedge Witchery Books
Lindsay Caulfield

Anyone who wants to pre-order a copy write me at

dominus_scriptor1@yahoo.com

I will give you the details then.

I am the editor in chief of Horrotica Magazine and I'm the circulation manager for The World of Myth~Dark Myth Production Studios/New Blood Films.

Horrotica is now taking submissions in poetry, flash and short stories as well as art work. If you can write erotic horror send me your work at

dominus_scriptor1@yahoo.com

My other e-mail address is in my bio here at zoetrope as well.

Best of luck to all.

We will pay $5 per story (5 stories total per issue) $1 per poem and artwork (5 pieces of art and 5 poems per issue). We will charge a one time $1 age verification fee with that you will receive a life-long membership. All contributors MUST be members of Horrotica Magazine. Rights..the usual...first publication rights...blah blah blah:)
The wiccan feasts and rituals run from the entire week preceding October 31–November 1...The last day of October marks the end of the Celtic Old Year and the beginning of the New so it is also known as The Witch's New Year.But for Wiccans Oct. 31 is Samhain. October 31 Northern Hemisphere / May 1 Southern Hemisphere Pre-order my book:)
You are correct but depending on the 'tradition' the observance is on Oct. 31...Oct 31-Nov.1 as I posted and explained above...
Samhain begins October 31...twilight.
Are you going to buy my book?...amazon UK...I'll be posting more information soon.
Double meaning of 'seeking submissions' for this particular publication then?! hehe, ahem, sorry. P.S. stick a link up please! P.P.S. Ignore me! Found a link on another of your posts...!

Lesser Mortals Have Superiority.

Topic locked