Technical query?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Technical query?

Dear all.
On my account I tried to change a story collection title.
Merge them together,thus only two on view.
It hasn't worked.
I have two with the same name, ie bedsit tales and other stories.
What can I do to rectify?
And how do I get my Contact Me back?
Brian.

Beats me Brian but I'm sure someone will know the answer. Maybe the answer to this one too: I used to have a track facility when visiting other members pages. It was really helpful because it allowed me at a glance to appreciate reading preferences, now all I have is a track option on my own page. I wonder, have other members found the same retrogressive development? If anything could be done to return my option of tracking others reading habits back to its former self I would be most obliged.

Thank you scratch for info. "...retrogressive development..." I think I suffer from that,I get headaches and...
ScoZen
Yes Brian, 'retrogressive development' is one of the shitest phrases that I have ever come up with. Maybe I'll get a job at the Tories stink tank, they could probably use another plonker.

Scratch, I have found exactly the same thing. A track facility on my own page, but not on any other members'. First noticed it about two weeks ago.

8(

Hello all. Just logged to check outcome of fiddling around with edit etc. Story collection now at two. Bedsit etc & L plate Poetry So all ok there, except, I still want to get rid of "Personal Files" and put back my "Contact Me" Any advice on that one please? Regards. Brian
ScoZen