Sting and Trudy.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sting and Trudy.

Sting and Trudy, doncha just love 'em. Well love them or hate them and I know you do, they were up before an employment tribunal for sacking their chef who got pregnant. They were found guilty of 'shameful conduct'.
This is outrageous, what's so wrong in having to travel to London to make Trudy a bowl of soup? So she had to work 14 hours a day - so what. She could have been working down 't pit. "Who the fuck does she think she is?" It's reported Trudie had said when she learned that chef Jane Martin had fallen ill as a result of her pregnancy. "She's my chef in the UK. She needs to be available when I need her, or she should rethink her position." Quite right, you can't have women getting banged up willy nilly now can you!
Sting should stop all this saving the environment nonsense and start up a campaign to save the grotesquely rich of the world. They've got helicopters to run for chrissake! We could call the campaign Save Helicopters In Tinseltown with its useful acronym.

eh? When the power of love overcomes the love of power, we'll find peace. - Jimi Hendrix

~It's a maze for rats to try, it's a race for rats to die.~

At least this should give Sting's first wife a well deserved chuckle... ~ www.fabulousmother.com
... and that's a big carbon footprint for a bowl of soup. *removes sticker from Sting's star chart* ~ www.fabulousmother.com
Topic locked