First upload

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
First upload

I've just joined with abc and uploaded some of my work last night. Just wonderin what you thought of it. All comments are welcome :-)

Andrea
Anonymous's picture
Ignore 'im - 'e don't do trotters. It's all spag this, bol that, sauce the other. Now the Elf and Wotsit, there's a fine establishment...
spag man
Anonymous's picture
You see guys she pretends to be a posh women. We all know she is a cockney. I have now formally banned Andrea and her clogs from my establishment. Now that will hurt her. The sauce has spoken.
Andrea
Anonymous's picture
Oh, please! At least let the clogs in, Sauce... Whatever will Mandy say?
spag's lawyer
Anonymous's picture
I have been instructed to let you know that cloggs are not banned. Even so, Andrea has been banned for plugging our rival pseudo establishments. I thank you
Liana's cousin
Anonymous's picture
Well, the original and best TA CHUCKS is still open...accept no substitutes, the menu ROCKS
brisp
Anonymous's picture
Hey tobs, good ta seeya. Uploaded anythin yet? Hey Andrea, I happen to like cockney accents. They blend well with Belfast accents! ;-D
Andrea
Anonymous's picture
Oi, Brisp, I didn't say I HAD a cockney accent (did I?), just that I was born wivvin the sound of the Bow Bells thingy. My current accent, I wish to inform you, is pure class... *swigs Guinness from a rusty bucket*
Gorjer Frill
Anonymous's picture
Oh, Mother, I didn't say I DIDN'T like your present (did I?), just that it was the same one you gave me yesterday. My current gift, I fearfully whisper to you, is as painful as the last... *returns to shivering in a rusty bucket*
Andrea
Anonymous's picture
Well, I wonder who this new...um...bloke 'Frilly' is...? Quite a card, in any event.
cobweb
Anonymous's picture
Well, well then! Mr Juliff and Miss Brisp! Hello! I joined here a while ago but only uploaded my first piece last night (the other place is getting me down rather than out there) so I don't know what to make of it yet. I know Jake, Ian and Sooz use this place a lot so I thought i'd give ity a go. I'm not too sure about the way the software formats your work though. Mine looks like it was typed on a ZX81. Oh well, at least there are no (&*^**%%8878 sectiojns in it. Good luck folks.
Toby Juliff
Anonymous's picture
welcome old friend I'm new here myself
Andrea
Anonymous's picture
Welcome, you two - off to take a look.
spag man
Anonymous's picture
May I welcome thee trotters to the wonderful ABC tales. Pop on over to my posh restaurant. you may have heard of it, Spags R Us
Topic locked