Burfdays

42 posts / 0 new
Last post
Burfdays

Hi to the cheeky members here at ABCtales,

I would like to see a Burfday list of the members, sort of a roll of honour. For those who do not wish to divulge their age you could just have the date etc.

I am interested as I wonder if certain Burfsigns write in a similar manner, or if life alters our perceptions.

I'll start this one off, at the risk of incurring the obvious remarks etc.

I am a Taurean, sign of the bull. So Muzzy, are you clairvoiyant? Anyway it's not until next month, so what date do you think it's on??

AJ :>)

Mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Come on Jackie, what kind of birthday is that? Mine is 26/1/44 which makes me bloody old, well older than you anyway!
auntie jackie
Anonymous's picture
Hi Mississippi, How do you know?? I am a granma after all, according to some that makes me OLD. Anyway I am waiting for Muzzy to guess, and I gave him a head start with the month, so I figure he has a 31 to one chance of getting it right. Come on Muzzy, you've already sent me one burfday card send me another! PS Mississippi, What's that saying, "You're only as old as the ................) AJ :>)
Mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Hi AJ ...........................one you're feeling!" Being a bit of an amateur defective, I mean detective I worked it out from things you've told me, but as I'm trying very hard to qualify as a gentleman I wouldn't be so ungentlemanly as to divulge information you may wish to keep private. And I'm still older than you, by a good bit!
Sooz
Anonymous's picture
Oh goodie just in time for my barfday. I'm a typical bad tempered bull, though I do subscribe to the bollocks school of thought I want to play too. 6/5/63 I'm going out to get horrendously giddy on diet coke on Saturday. Expect to have a bad head on my actual birdday (What you don't think I'm paying pub prices all night do you? I'll have me bottle of voddie in me pocket) and anyone in the Cumbria area Saturday coming are more than welcome to join us. :-)
ivoryfishbone
Anonymous's picture
mississipi! ... this thread is not an AGE issue ... it is an astrological SIGN issue ... and i am aries if anyone here cares to know ... though i imagine a lot of people find astrology a load of b****cks ....
Muzzy
Anonymous's picture
Hi AJ eeer uuuumm the 17th of next month. By the way im a scorpio and I was born on the (21- 11- now that would be telling,
Mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Yeah I know Ivy, I was just being silly again. Some users have as good as said I'm childish and I don't want to disappoint them!
auntie jackie
Anonymous's picture
Hi Guys, Now calm down, this IS going to be the sensible thread!!. Now isn't it? Hi Mississipi, Yes, you are older than me, but not by much. Only seven years, I hit the big 50 in May. Hi Muzzy, Not bad, only one day out 16th. But I still want to know why you wished me a happy burfday before. Please, pretty please answer this question. Hi Ivoryfishbone, So you are the Ram here!! Now why doesn't that surprise me?? So we now have an Aquarian (man overboard), Aries (a Ram) , a Scorpion (ouch sting in the tail) and little old me a Taurean (the bull or am I the female? Cow!) Hmmmmm. AJ :>)
Mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Alright, I'll be serious for a bit. I don't know anything about astrology except that every newspaper and magazine seems to have a column devoted to stargazing. In my ignorance I thought that the year was also important, don't the stars have different relationships from year to year?
IFB
Anonymous's picture
liana ... i've got gemini rising ....
Emily Dubberley
Anonymous's picture
Not sure - although the year affects your Chinese sign. I'm another Taurean, and was born in the Chinese Year of the Tiger.
baggage
Anonymous's picture
Fishwife Quelle surprise :o)
ivoryfishbone
Anonymous's picture
em! ... i am a dragon in chinese terms ... bet THAT wont surprise anyone either ... hehehehe
Muzzy
Anonymous's picture
HI AJ....well you said something in a thread, I just kinda picked up on it, but I can't find the thread now, but it must be there still.
Mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Do try and keep up Muzzy!
stormy_petrel
Anonymous's picture
I'm a virgo. Cue jokes.......
Mississipi
Anonymous's picture
No such thing!
ivoryfishbone
Anonymous's picture
is your house v. tidy petrel???
auntie jackie
Anonymous's picture
Hi you lovely lot, Ah the blessed virgin (Virgo) I am surrounded by them. Ever the critical, etc etc etc. My father, husband and daughter are all Virgos'. All put on that big, bad, bold front, but beneath that superior surface lies a great big softie. Well they are to me anyway!! Now Ivy, I thought you thought that this astrology thingy was a load of b....cks. How come you know what sign you are under the chinese calender if that's true?? Don't throw too many flames as my monitor might explode and we wouldn't want that now would we? I think, not sure, that I am the rabbit in the chinese calendar. Born 1951, maybe some kind soul will enlighten me. Mississippi, will you protect me and pour some water on dragon man if he gets too fiery?? Muzzy, thats that then, sorted. I think!!!!!! AJ :>)
mr_e
Anonymous's picture
Hi ,just wondered if there was anybody born in the chinese year of the monkey but is also a Scorpio....b. 1968
stormy_petrel
Anonymous's picture
Yes my house is tidy but living with a Saggitarean and two young terrorists tries my patience a tad! And yes again, I am critical, obsessive, etc etc and have a hard shell. But I think there might be a soft centre in there somewhere.
Mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Anything you say AJ, just point me in the right direction!
ivoryfishbone
Anonymous's picture
AJ ... just clear something up for me ... you refer above to "dragon MAN" ... is that me??? ... for if so i have had a sex change without noticing ...
IFB
Anonymous's picture
HB E.D.!
Hitch
Anonymous's picture
IFB, You've certainly got this Gemini rising!
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Im a Virrrrrrgo girl...11.9.64 Tidy? Nah........
auntie jackie
Anonymous's picture
Hi you lovely lot, Ivoryfishbone, so sorry it wasn't until I'd posted that I had one of my rare flashes of memory, (it's the wine and fags, you know) anyway I'm sorry. Yes you are a lady. Mississippi, Aw you are lovely, but it seems that I got it wrong, but do please stand in for me as necessary, believe me I'll need it sooner rather than later!!!! Stormy, a Virgo and a Saggitarean, cor I bet there are some arguments in your house re: tidiness etc. My husband and daughter are V and S and boy do they fight!! AJ :>)
IFB
Anonymous's picture
*smirks*
Carly Svamvour
Anonymous's picture
Hey Mississippi - I'm older than you - Dec. 15 1943!
jag
Anonymous's picture
Liana a Vrrrrrrrrrrrrgo liar!! Author: Liana (---.server.ntl.com) Date: 04-07-01 20:31 Hmmmmm Im a little perturbed by these terms and conditions. The "LEO" in me just bangs off stuff all over the place. As a published writer, there is no WAY that ABC will be printing my stuff and holding the rights for a year.....I simply placed stuff on here for further recognition, on the basis that getting the stuff *out there* in whatever form is just great publicity. Having had every bit of my work cherry picked, and on occasions being poet of the day, and also of this weekend, l was chuffed....but...Hmmmm!!! Off to investigate further. Sorry ABC, but you know...l makes the money myself!!!!! Cheers Liana
stormy_petrel
Anonymous's picture
A serial marrier? Quick, call the polygamy police!
liana
Anonymous's picture
yep, thats Leo rising. My, what a good memory.... A liar? A little harsh? Do we have to go through the whoooooooole thing?
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Hey Just noticed the tag on the address AJ At it again? How borrrrrrrrrrrrring....... But why no trumpeting announcement? JAG - hahahahaha
Mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Ok Carly, so you got your nose out first, but I was overdue. I don't suppose you know the date of your conception?
auntie jackie
Anonymous's picture
Hi Em, Happy Birthday. What were the ace "pressies"? You can tell me, I promise not to tell a soul!!!! X my heart etc etc etc. AJ >:)
Tony Cook
Anonymous's picture
I've always been highly averse to all this stuff - but if you people get some pleasure from it then I can tell you that I'm an Aquarian male and I'm told by those who believe these things that I fulfill all the credentials. So what?
Mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Glad to hear you're a 'bloke' Tony even if you are a wet one! What exactly are the credentials you refer to? And if you're averse does that make you a bit of a poem?
stormy_petrel
Anonymous's picture
LOL
jag
Anonymous's picture
Really Lianna, are you the only person who uses ntl.com, on second thoughts don't answer that, as with your ego the answer would be a resounding YES. Sorry chuck, try again, you have ruffled more feathers than you think. Oh, and they ain't chicken either chuck. Never assume the obvious!
W H Audenary
Anonymous's picture
"Caw!' said Crow. Who is stronger than Death?" You, evidently. (My niece always sends a sweet Ted Hughes Greetings Card for my birthday).
Liana
Anonymous's picture
No, I doubt I'm the only .ntl user......but the resounding level of WIT and the re hashing of long dead threads (ooh a rhyme)- a dead giveaway it must be you. .....unless....... there is yet another ghost on the site, emulating the oh-so-stylish literary eloquence of your good self - but...nah......why would they want to masquerade as a witless plonker? No wonder I've got a Constellation sized ego, the way you are obsessed with me! It's one "n" by the way sweetheart. }:o>
Topic locked