Pandora's Soap Box

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Pandora's Soap Box

ABC Mission Control are you reading me?
Has your Pandora's Soapbox gotten out of control?
What mayhem have you unleashed on the Literary World?
Account for yourselves.

Hitch
Anonymous's picture
Good shot, Ivorylady - your kiss landed smack in the middle of my Text Box. Can I have some fake adulation, too? *asks greedily*
IFB
Anonymous's picture
certainly NOT ... you have to fake your OWN adulation ...
Carly Svamvour
Anonymous's picture
I haven't started following the soap yet - should I start from the very beginning? Does it get as ridiculous as some of the threads? LOL!
IFB
Anonymous's picture
dear hitch i should like to return this soap box it is faulty ... i demand a refund
mayonaise
Anonymous's picture
It is entertaining when the threads develop, Hitch. And, don't forget, at the bottom of Pandora's box was hope. Get off YOUR soapbox and start enjoying yourself! Mayonaise (who spells her name with 1 n because she wants to!)
Hitch
Anonymous's picture
Er, it was meant as a joke, Mayo. Anyone want to buy my soapbox (unused)? Hitch (who spells his name without any n's because he wants to).
IFB
Anonymous's picture
how much? (now spelling name IFB as too recklessly idle to type the whole of it each time)
Hitch
Anonymous's picture
IFB, A cyber kiss and it's yours, sweet lady. (Hitch, who spells Ivoryfishbone as IFB because he, too, is too recklessly idle to type the whole of Ivoryfishbone)
IFB
Anonymous's picture
*sends cyber kiss PDQ ... needs soapbox upon which to perch craning nearer to pedestal polisher and for the creation of fake adulations ...*
Topic locked