Culkin Dead Shock! Police Hunt Owl.

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Culkin Dead Shock! Police Hunt Owl.

Reuters Friday 17.13

The evil Macaw, Lee Culkin has been found dead in mysterious circumstances at The Rookery. Local CID have not yet ruled out foul play. A spokesperson stated that they were keeping an open mind while several leads were being followed up.

Culkin, owned and trained by Andy ‘Warhol’ Pack, had his fifteen minutes of fame in the Web Soap - a programme that eventually died of it’s own apathy. Despite many attempts by the scriptwriters to kill off the Macaw, unknown to them, Lee Culkin had secretly negotiated a clause guaranteeing him an appearance in nearly every episode.

Since the demise of the soap Culkin has rarely been out of the public eye, popping up in the most surprising of places and generally getting on peoples tits. He was last seen at the trendy internet cafe ‘ Ta Chucks’ before running off with the pussycat.

A source at Ta Chucks claimed that the owl was wanted for questioning by the police whilst an article in the Albatross Times will tomorrow claim that a small Atlantic sea bird was involved. Staff were unable to corroborate this rumour however.

A doctor at the rookery said,off the record, that the conspiracy theories would run and run but the simple truth was that the Macaw had died by choking on too much thread!

Mr Pack was unavailable for comment but was said to be consumed with grief, wandering in a daze around his Lincoln HQ clutching a brightly coloured feather muttering "Lee.... oh Lee...".

IFB
Anonymous's picture
i was thinking andrew was quiet ... this explains it ... or does it?
Taj Hayer
Anonymous's picture
He had such an impact that he even revolutionised the spelling of "people".
IFB
Anonymous's picture
it's odd really ... andrew's disappearance coinciding with this shocking murder .... you dont think?????? .....
Tony Cook
Anonymous's picture
I suspect that the macaw is not dead at all but merely awaiting the start of the next football season when he/she (?) will be able to once more cheer on his hero, the outstanding Bobby Zamora, at Brighton and Hove Albion's cosy little Withdean Stadium - and as Champions of Division Three this year, it now means they'll be taking on the mighty giants of Division Two next season. The thrills will never end.
Mark Twain
Anonymous's picture
Well said Tony. I think that Lee Culkin the macaw and I share something in common. Something to do with rumours. I forget how the rest of it goes.
andrew pack
Anonymous's picture
*sobs* *blows nose loudly on Ivory's coat-sleeve* It is customary on these occasions to say something like, Lee Culkin was a good macaw, but that would be a lie. He was a bad macaw, priding himself on evil schemes and wrecking the lives of innocents. He planted bombs, he bribed politicians, he broke up marriages, he robbed from the rich and the poor, when he could be bothered. But still, he was my friend, and I am sorry that I ate him in Ta Chucks, even though he was fried in nine different spices for that authentic barbecue taste... Anyway, here is Lee's close friend John Cleese to say a few kind words which you may all be familiar with.
IFB
Anonymous's picture
oh andrew ... that is my mock suede ...
John C
Anonymous's picture
"And now for something completely..." Oh dear, fell fer it. 'Pining for the fjords'? 'This macaw is...'? 'Nailed to its perch'?
andrea
Anonymous's picture
Er...shouldn't that have been 'fowl play'? Just a thought...
Taj Hayer
Anonymous's picture
This shouldn't be a time for zoological debate to come between us. We should unite to mark the passing of Lee Culkin - "The Poeple's Parrot".
Topic locked