Making a suggestion, hoping this is the right place.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Making a suggestion, hoping this is the right place.

Hello to all ABC Tales. I really enjoy this sight a lot! I love to sit and read everyones writing, and have done so for hours it seems. Can I make one suggestion? I love to read the poetry, but it takes me forever, when I have to keep hitting the back button or return to the first page. Is there anyway you could put a "next" button on all the work? Then I could just hit next and go to the next poem on the list.
I know that I would get a lot more poems read if I could just go on down the list. I enjoy reading all the great work everyone has submitted and it has been so fun to throw in some of my own. I will continue to do so... even though it takes me forever...hahaha.
Anyway, that was my One suggestion, thank-you for this wonderful site. Everyone continue to keep up the great writng... I love it!
Timber

Reinardina
Anonymous's picture
Would certainly speed things up. Good idea, hope it is possible. Greetings, Reinardina.
tree fella
Anonymous's picture
hi timber! good point, seconded.
Diana Bird, Editor
Anonymous's picture
Hi, That is a great idea, thanks. Unfortunately we can't do that at the moment, our database hasn't been build to add something like that on. I will though keep it in mind next time we update the site. Hope you are still enjoying the poetry. Cheers, Diana
Topic locked