SOMETHING FOR THE WEEKEND

81 posts / 0 new
Last post
AJ
Anonymous's picture
Hi, OK- The clue was always eyes, or iiiiii's. Now you see me now you don't. So what do you say?? AJ
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Where the hell are you?
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
They wouldn't by any chance be facing each other now would they Jackie dear?
eureka...almost
Anonymous's picture
invisibilit.........
AJ
Anonymous's picture
Hi Mississippi, I'm here, your there, but where is the answer??? AJ
EUREKA
Anonymous's picture
***************************** ********INDIVISIBILITY******** *****************************
John L
Anonymous's picture
Couldn't be bothered to read all this thread so somebody has propably got this already. If not - it's bOOK-KEEper. But I reckon it's just the slightest bit of a cheat because; i) the hyphen ii) there's another word - BOOK-KEEPING. Here's an easier one. What are the only two words in the English language that have each and every vowel once (and only once) and in the right order? I.E. - AEIOU. Sorry about the I.E. which I fully accept is more than somewhat confusing. There' no Y. And do you KNOW WHY. Because I say so.
AJ
Anonymous's picture
Hi Mississippi, WELL DONE! I shall have to think of a suitable reward!! Now then clever clogs, here is the next something for the weekend: A zoo keeper notices a man who is disturbing his lions. The zoo keeper leaves the man alone. However when he comes back the man has gone. In his place is a hat and some buttons. The lions haven't eaten him. What has happened??? AJ
Life with the Lions
Anonymous's picture
The LIONESSES ate him! boom boom
foxy lady
Anonymous's picture
Na don't be daft. Foxy lady
Reynard
Anonymous's picture
Don't be daft? I'm too old to start being sensible, and any way it's a perfectly feasible possibility!
AJ
Anonymous's picture
Hi, Missi- Almost there, not quite. Hi John L, Yeh, your right, bookeeper was the answer, but I never got the answer. Your poser, good one, give us a clue!!! AJ :>]
renatta
Anonymous's picture
Foxy, Now listen up. I said lions, never mentioned lionessess. Guess
Rene
Anonymous's picture
Um er, sorry I'll behave for a bit!
Renatta
Anonymous's picture
YOU behave, never. AND for a bit of WHAT??????? Foxy Lady
I'm a good boy now!
Anonymous's picture
Have I become that transparent?
Crystal
Anonymous's picture
Hmmmmmmmmm!!
John L
Anonymous's picture
Am really bad at clues, either giving such hard ones you're none the wiser or else such easy ones I might just as well tell you the answer. However, here goes: Clue for word one: Such a person might often be found with his tongue in his cheek, sarcistically. Clue for word two: By nature, most writers are not this - for example, Hemingway, Dylan Thomas. I'm certainly not though, as you don't know me from Adam, that ain't much help. Did anyone get the word with the six letters in it?
AJ
Anonymous's picture
Hi John, Like the clues so here goes: Clue one........Facetious. Clue two..........abstemious. Yeah Mississippi got the answer...........indivisibility. AJ :>]
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Well how about:- Grandad-Dad-Son!
OJ
Anonymous's picture
this thread is beginning to make those by CPA look interesting. btw. I got away with it. I've snow idea about the zoo one.
AJ
Anonymous's picture
Hi Mississippi, You got it!!!!!!! AJ :>)
AJ
Anonymous's picture
OJ, You little liar!!!!! AJ
just a boy at heart
Anonymous's picture
Please miss, can I have a clue?
AJ
Anonymous's picture
Hi little boy, OJ got it, although he seems to be a bit bashful in comin' out with it!!! Not like like you, is he??? AJ
naive little boy
Anonymous's picture
OJ got it indeed! please explain honey, I really am quite slow!
OJ
Anonymous's picture
snowballs mississippi?
no balls
Anonymous's picture
mississippi? I think you must be mistaken.
OJ
Anonymous's picture
doubt it mudpie. x
mud in your eye
Anonymous's picture
please yourself

Pages

Topic locked