Birthday Gifts
Fri, 2003-10-24 17:16
#1
Birthday Gifts
It's my birthday tomorrow. Can you think of a wildy implausible fantasy present you'd like to give me?
What I'm hoping for is a fully functioning site, wrapped in paper with a nice red bow.
;-P
Seriously, what stupid or daft or impossible present would you give me?
a date with me! nah worst gift ever lol
A voucher for your local barber?
hmmm it i could, i would give you a big black bettle to plod along next to you, awww it would be a friend for pye. and when he would bite him it wouldnt hurt..... awww bless
how about concord i hear there is 3 up for grabs. you want one??
Howdy Mark
I'd like to give you world peace.
No, don't thank me.
Thank Global Friendship Corp
Who are making this possible.
Wayne
GFC International (Swindon)
Bringing world peace to a planet near you
World peace, yours for just $99.99
Alternatively, there's our October World Peace special - buy-one-get-one-free
Well, you never know, your wish may come true!
How about a trip outside the UK? A real first!
I would give you a neverending roll of scotch tape, I think.
A date with Marilyn Monroe
A cookie jar which never runs out of cookies
actually i think I'll give you a porche and keep the cookies for myself



