Life Changing Book Challenge...

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Life Changing Book Challenge...

In the spirit of my top ten challenge, here’s another one…

What was the most life-changing book of your life, or the most important book, or the book that came along just at the right time?

Can you remember where you were when you reading it? What was happening at the time? How did the book fit in with what was happening around you? What effect did it have? How do you feel about it all now?

Write something of no more than 1000 words, answer some or all of the above questions, stick it in an email and send it to me at markbrown@abctales.com and I’ll stick it up in a section of the site.

As with the top tens, I’ll stick a link to Amazon.co.uk so that anyone who wishes to can buy the books.

You KNOW you fancy a go…

Mark Brown
Anonymous's picture
The first absolutely wonderful 'Book That Changed My Life is now online! David Floyd reveals just what it was that made him try to be funny and sad at the same time... Go and have a read then get to work yourselves, it's another great opportunity to make some points, make a case for a book that's important to you and also a chance to laugh at your past self should occassion arise. C'mon, I'll be checking my inbox every few minutes waiting for the next one. I'm really looking forward to these coming in.
Topic locked