Defecate on Dyfica.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Defecate on Dyfica.

I'm sure there's a techno person out there who can explain in idiot terms, how the hell I can get rid of Dyfica.2.AX?

Styx as far as I can find out Dyfica is a downloader, i have had these in the past (although not this one) and have managed to get rid of them with anti-spyware rather than the anti-virus that doesn't always find them and sometimes can't delete them. Try yahoo toolbar, it has an anti-spy with it, i find it quite useful and it's free, although you may find that you need to purchase a 'proper' anti-spy if it fails to help! hope this helps A.
http://www.ewido.net/en/download/ I have seen this (Ewido security suite) recommended for getting rid of Dyfica (after an update) but it's for Windows 2000/XP and I seem to remember you are running Win 98 Styx... if so find something similar (you may have to run in 'safe' mode).
I can help here as I have been attacked and removed this fucking parasite myself. Give me an hour or two and I'll find the d/l i saved that does the trick. I'll then email it to you with destructions.

Topic locked