workplace cutting down on internet use

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
workplace cutting down on internet use

they have blocked access to message boards - but abctales has survived the cull!!!

so i might just be here a bit more :-)

See, there's always a positive with workplace f**kwits- philistinism- they just don't care about writers.

Kim Rooney

Mine have cut down by having the internet go tits up for two days - I think it's actually caused productivity to drop. I once worked for a place that instituted a blanket ban on anything with "mp3" in the title, which would not have been all that unreasonable but for the fact that we were trying to produce mp3 decoders at the time.

I reckon the guy who invented the Internet, (Al Gore some people call him,) was just trying to take workers' attention away from the hard-pressed, offshore financed, tax evading, globalised corporation heads' enterprises. Tie them to their desks and beat them with iron bars if they even so much as dare to look out of the window I say. (I know how to run a company.) My latest killing is: http://www.bookscape.co.uk/short_stories/human_sacrifice.php
due to excessive fuckwittery, i now have a lot more work to do, so can't go on the internets anyway :-(
Topic locked