Brainstorming

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Brainstorming

Now this is where good ideas come from... at least for me. smiley

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2420239/Time-travel-IS-possible--want-to-future-come-says-Professor-Brian-Cox.html

I’m interested to hear where other people get their ideas from. Who wants to go next?

Everywhere, Lisah. Sometimes surprising places. Something one of the grandchildren says, or a dream I have had. And our own inspiration points very often spark things off in quite unexpected directions. Looking through old photos of my Great Grandparents recently set me on a train of thought.  Just keep an open mind and brain is my recommendation.

Linda

Hi Linda,

It is wonderful where inspiration can come from, isn’t it? I love news articles for inspiration but like you, I find it in the oddest places: a turn of phrase, something the one of the kids does (or one of the pets), random thoughts when walking the dog, asking ‘what if’, my husband chatting to me about this and that.

Like you I find dreams really helpful, although I have had mornings when I’ve woken up having dreamed the idea for an entire book. Only problem is despite being sure of this fact I cannot for the life of me remember the idea…

Lisa