Am I a Whinging Hitch?

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
Am I a Whinging Hitch?

It seems I haven't managed to ruffle any feathers in the various discussion rooms. If only I could have channelled my superb writing ability into being able to write something trite and meaningless I might have been less popular and more aggravating.

But before you all praise me out of hand, perhaps I could say in my defence that I didn't really think most of you knew who the hell I was anyway. I don't mean to really upset anyone but I am a six-star, two cherries kinda guy. Perhaps some of you take yourselves too seriously and me not seriously enough. Perhaps you should take up knitting and nothing more, at least that way you won't be disappointed when the literary world doesn't fall at your feet in wonder.

Anyway, am I a whinging Hitch or not?
Answers in Haiku form please.

Hitch
Anonymous's picture
Bye to you, too, Max And your sad TV cliche Max, you are the MIN.
Emily Dubberley
Anonymous's picture
Hitchaiku in Spring Failing to ruffle feathers Demands attention
IFB
Anonymous's picture
i tried to hate you but there was something charming i failed to resist
robert
Anonymous's picture
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha (with apologies to R McGough)
richardw
Anonymous's picture
you whine not a lot as paul daniels would say god rest his poor soul
finn
Anonymous's picture
Carly Svamvour
Anonymous's picture
'tis rather silly this bit of poo, and is a disgrace to Haiku
IFB
Anonymous's picture
i need not point out that the posting here above is not an haiku
stormy_petrel
Anonymous's picture
poor old hitch haiku not really able to whinge mississippi could
finn
Anonymous's picture
slap happy jappy writing hitchaiku crappy will this do instead?
richard
Anonymous's picture
oh deary that was not that politically correct of you mate.
Hitch
Anonymous's picture
reading a poem by emily dubberley hitch thinks of cherries ivoryfishbone: will you help me to pull my ivorywishbone? ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah i wine quite a lot as paul daniels would say when did he die, then? (apart from every time he went on stage)? finn: I didn't know that covering your face against the acrid stench of plagiarism was a sure sign of lack of talent. Thanks for sharing that confession with us. Your honesty is so refreshing. Why do I think your fin is that of a Red Herring? Inspired by Finn, Hitch requests that all further replies are in the form of Monorhyme (Was going to say Waka:Tanka, but thought better of it, remembering how much alcohol is drunk on this site).
max
Anonymous's picture
Whinging Hitch goodbye you have been the weakest link on this May days' thread
The Hitch Is Back!
Anonymous's picture
Carly, Thank you for your submission. Whilst I admire your honesty in referring to your haiku as 'this bit of poo', I think a bit of judicial editing would greatly improve the piece. Perhaps if you were to shorten the poem by three lines and immediately re-submit it? ps Your subscription to Hitchaiku International Haiku, Naga-Uta & Waka Tanka Quarterly is overdue.
Topic locked