Karl Wiggins -- fine writer!

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Karl Wiggins -- fine writer!

Karl Wiggins, you are a fine writer. Please accept my handshake being writer of the week.

Andrea
Anonymous's picture
Agree wholeheartedly...please accept mine too.
Barry Wood
Anonymous's picture
Andrea, I just read Karl's "In Jail With The Homies." It was as disturbing as it was excellent. I found myself biting my nails: http://www.abctales.com/abcplex/viewStory.cgi?s=1573 Way to go, Karl.
Primate
Anonymous's picture
I second all of the above. An excellent writer and a damned nice bloke too! Well done Karl!
Karl Wiggins
Anonymous's picture
Thank you all. I'm slightly embarrased by the compliments but they're definitely appreciated. Keep writing, Karl
Karl Wiggins
Anonymous's picture
I debated with myself for 24 hours before passing this poem on to you all in case it gave the wrong impression. But to have a poem dedicated to you by the great Primate is indeed a high honour. And I'm sure Kris won't mind. Besides it's bloody funny: They've chosen Writer of the Week And it was Mr. Wiggy, For Bloods & Crips and Odds & Sods And telling us of Giggy. They've put him on a pedestal In South Central West Bromwich, So that young aspiring writers Who desire to pay him homage Can be pilgrims on the Primrose Path And voyage to kneel before him (There to read him all their stories And to pray that they don't bore him). He's a statue, he's a writer Hoist his petard up the rigging! It's that author of some writing The tremendous Mr. Wiggins! Thanks Kris, I hope you don't mind me sharing this with evryone.
Barry Wood
Anonymous's picture
Thanks for sharing, Karl !!
Primate
Anonymous's picture
No problem with sharing it Karl - I'm glad you like it :)
Topic locked