Tom Saunders
Anonymous's picture
Fluffy the vampire slayer?
Ralph Dartford
Anonymous's picture
Tom Come over to the dark side. For we have flesh and melted chocolate. Ralph
aridayle
Anonymous's picture
I can't believe that poacher guy shot the bunnies! There's only one thing for it...Bring on the candy floss and cute ickle duckies with their fluffy ickle feathers and so forth. Pink and Fluffy forever!!!!!
fish
Anonymous's picture
*blocks door with magnificent bosom*
Ralph Dartford
Anonymous's picture
We don't have enough chocolate to cover that! Bring on the seven horsemen dogstar. Ralph
Mark Ashley
Anonymous's picture
magnificent bosom?? *ears prick up in a disconcerting manner*
fish
Anonymous's picture
oh emily ... what a delightful front page picture .... so much fluffier than these abandoned buildings and views and whatnot ... well done ... you are a truly talented editor ... it would be just perfect if it was a poodle ... (with a pink rinse of course) ... but is splendid ... *pops off to check muffins*
Lenny Cohen
Anonymous's picture
*arrives panting from dark and moody thread* O.K. Take me to Doris Day, I want to do a duet.
ELMER FUDD
Anonymous's picture
BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! weah may-king wa-bbit pi-ie... weah may-king wa-bbit pi-ie dwat wose pesky ducks tooo BLAM! BLAM! hahahaha
Tom Saunders
Anonymous's picture
Actually I hope
Tom Saunders
Anonymous's picture
the use of the word
Tom Saunders
Anonymous's picture
pink is metaphorical
Tom Saunders
Anonymous's picture
as it's probably
Tom Saunders
Anonymous's picture
my least favourite colour.
Tom Saunders
Anonymous's picture
Cripes! That's torn it.
dogstar
Anonymous's picture
this thread is getting darker than the one next door... let us lighten it immediately.... whatsamatteryou HEY! whyyalookasosad HEY! itsanotsobad itsaniceaplace... *thinks... my work here is done MUHAHAHAHA
Vicky
Anonymous's picture
No No.No. Torturous singing definately stays in dark and moody thread. Though if you want to be really cruel you could mention the tweenies...they're pink and flufy (sort of)
Tom Saunders
Anonymous's picture
Unless
Tom Saunders
Anonymous's picture
we're talking
funky_seagull
Anonymous's picture
* types on fluffy keyboard, whilst wearing a fluffy hat * Blessings be upon thee oh fluffy ones. May thy fluffiness keep thee and help thee, in times of need. amen/awomen
Tom Saunders
Anonymous's picture
skin tones, of course.
donignacio
Anonymous's picture
I don't know! Should *I* join the dark side? I dark poems and stories because they're printed in black ink. If it were printed in pink and fluffy ink I would have a difficult time reading it, wouldn't I? I have a thing for melted flesh and chocolate.
mean bunny
Anonymous's picture
*picks up machine gun* I'm hungry....time to get me some fudd.....
fish
Anonymous's picture
*draws little pink curtain across view of boys with guns* anyone for a muffin?
Tom Saunders
Anonymous's picture
Thank you for that, Funk. May the pinkness be with you.
martin_t
Anonymous's picture
*Do you like me new shirt ?* *twirls*
groucho
Anonymous's picture
*waggles eyebrows*
funky_seagull
Anonymous's picture
and may it be with thee also brother Tom.
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Pink and fluffy alert!!! Claires Accessories (can be found in any High Street in the UK)... are selling fluffy steering wheel covers!!! *swoons with desire and peers in purse*
Liana
Anonymous's picture
*waggles pink feather boa pen at PC*
Tom Saunders
Anonymous's picture
*waggles*
Emily Dubberley
Anonymous's picture
Have you seen the fluffy computer monitor covers? There was a rash of them at my old work - we had fluffy cow head computers, reindeer head computers, bunny rabbit computers...
stormy pretzel
Anonymous's picture
spag, put an end to this fluffiness. post now dammit.
Liana
Anonymous's picture
my daughter (trainee fluffette) has a blow up kitten computer cover *very proud*
Liana
Anonymous's picture
... she saw an advert for a swiss army knife once in a magazine, and asked me "do they make them in irridescent pink?"
aridayle
Anonymous's picture
surely a pink and fluffy thread needs some talking bunnies and other disturbingly cute animals! Where are the bunnies, fish?!
Andrea
Anonymous's picture
*wiggles pinkly*
fish
Anonymous's picture
sorry but someone from the OTHER thread shot the bunnies ... if you got and look you will see that they have made them into novelty slippers ... i know it is upsetting aridayle ... but those of us devoted to pink and fluffiness must soldier on regardless ....
Tom Saunders
Anonymous's picture
With an attachment to get the stones out of pink elephants' feet?
Mean bunny publ...
Anonymous's picture
Ahem....I have to take issue with you on behalf of my client, Mean Bunny, he is not cute or fluffy, is a real bunny magnet, hugh hefner is a personal friend .......and boy do we party...
Mean bunny publ...
Anonymous's picture
...i mean they party....I am not mean bunny or anything...of course not
Tom Saunders
Anonymous's picture
Do mean bunnies kick scut?
Andrea
Anonymous's picture
Erm...lost count. *lovingly clutches pink, fluffy and totally frivolous hotty botty (with bunnies on)*
aridayle
Anonymous's picture
can't we ban those nasty bunnie-and-ducky-killers from this thread for not being pink and fluffy enough? What kind of muffin, Fish?
fish
Anonymous's picture
banana and double choc chip aridayle dear ... and yes those who perpetrate hideous crimes against small cuddly creatures MUST be banned ... unless of course they are shooting elves in which case they ought to be applauded ...
Hoxtoneye
Anonymous's picture
Tomorrow will start dark and moody in most places, with occasional patches of angst in the north. Waves of depression will hit the western isles of Scotland later in the morning, although these should clear by lunchtime. Northern Ireland will remain gloomy for the foreseeable future. Across Southern England early morning smug will clear, giving way to light cynicism. Outbreaks of road rage are expected later in the day, so take care if you're driving. Some of you will have noticed an unseasonal bout of pink and fluffiness sweeping in from the midlands, with a band of candyfloss cloud stretching as far south as Luton. Indeed it's been the pinkest January on record since 1963. If we take a look at the satellite picture we can see a ridge of moral bluster moving across the Atlantic, and this should reach Westminster by Monday. There's still a great deal of condescension in France and parts of Begium, so if you're popping across the channel this weekend, make sure you take an umbrella. Now back to Fish in the studio.
justyn_thyme
Anonymous's picture
Fluffy the Vamp's Ire Slayer We wouldn't want any angry vamps, now would we?
andrew pack
Anonymous's picture
Now that Funky has resurfaced, I am (as Balkie used to say in Perfect Strangers, possibly worst sit-com of all time) I am doing the dance of joy! (Possibly the sit-com with Jeffrey Palmer and Dame (woman who plays M in Bond) with the premise of our children are dead, now we must raise our grandchildren *chuckle* is worse. She is a curse on sit-coms, "A Fine Romance" was very, very bad. ) Funky is back, Funky is back, woah, woah !

Pages

Topic locked